Thread: Chrome suddenly refresh the tabs without any reason

Chrome suddenly refresh the tabs without any reason

There is a peculiar type of problem that I am facing in my Google chrome web browser, and this starts occurring from the last one weeks, when I accessing the internet via that browser, suddenly all the tab which are open under that automatically refreshes. Though this during this there is no error message appears into the screen, along with there is no problem with the other browsers those are installed in my system, I am having a windows 7 compatible dell inspiron one desktop PC. What should be the cause of this? Any advice for me to overcome from this problem?

Re: Chrome suddenly refresh the tabs without any reason

As per my opinion I think this can be occurring for the addons those are applied in your system, for that I would like to recommend you to first disable them in your system and then check whether the problem is persists or not. I don’t think so it will happen again without the addons , because I was also facing relevant issue after than when I applied this same process the problem was solved, so I hope it will also help you. try this.

Almost relevant type of issue I am facing with the latest version of Mozilla firefox web browser. The problems starts occurred from the last two days, but in my problem is I am not facing the refreshing problem with the opened tab under Firefox, but while I open a new tab in the browser, it simply freezes for few seconds then responds, otherwise there is no problem with the browser. Is this occurring for the browser itself or for the other issue? Along with another problem that I am facing from this morning is that when I open eth browser first time, the background of the browser is flickering, now what is the cause of this issue?

I would like to recommend you to reload the browser, for that first of all removes the existing one, along with this also remove eth other browser collaborating files from eth systems hard drive and then proceed for the fresh installation. Apart from this process I think this can also be occurring for the any other graphical program which, so if you are using any such kind of graphics program in your system then remove that one, it might also be help you somehow to overcome from the problem. go through this.

As per the browser start up process, this can also be occurring for the windows operating system, because I was also having relevant type of issue with the browser start up problem, after that I was also applied many tricks regarding eth browser, but nothing was helped me, then one of the friend suggest me to go for the windows start up repair option, I tried with this, and the problem was resolved. So I also recommend you to run the windows start up process from eth BIOS setting window, if this is surely occurring for the windows start up then by this technique you will be able to resolve the issue.

According to me, regarding the problem that you mentioned in your post, I recommend you to check under the program and features folder inside of control panel, I think this is causing for any other application which is not from a trusted developer. Whereas the start up problem might be causing for this, and for this you need to remove that application from your system and then check whether eth problem is persists or not. I hope it will be help you to resolve the issue, along with also look for the add-ons those are applied in the browser. go through this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.