Thread: How to make a large size favorite icon on the toolbar in Mozilla Firefox 4?

How to make a large size favorite icon on the toolbar in Mozilla Firefox 4?

Hello friends I have found that there are many official websites like Apple, Facebook and Twitter would allow us to have their icon on the toolbar of the browser, now I would want to know can I have even for some more of my favorite site as well such that the site that I would want to have the icon on the toolbar so that I can get a instant access to the site in a single click. Please provide your views.

re: How to make a large size favorite icon on the toolbar in Mozilla Firefox 4?

Dude I don’t think so that you will get to have a website icon that is the one which you would want on the browser toolbar as effectively as you have already got, because it is always provided with the website like the facebook and the Twitter in your case, so I don’t think so that there isn’t any direct way so as to get the icon listed on the address bar.

Dude what I think is that you can get the icon of the website of your choice on the toolbar by directly dragging and dropping onto the toolbar. You will have to open the website whose icon you would want on the toolbar and then you will have to directly pick up and drag that tab to the upper space of the toolbar through the mouse and then you will get the icon onto it and can use the same for instant access.

Dude I think that from the Site Identify Button that is available next to the address bar you will be able to add the icons of the website that you would want onto the toolbar of the Mozilla Firefox, for that you might even require to use some of the SSL certificate as per your browser and than by accessing the Site Identify button you can get the option to make the icons of the site available on the toolbar.

Guys I am having some kind of a trouble with the Mozilla Firefox 4 as I have found out that I am not able to access the icons that I have created on the toolbar of the browser, I have added the icons of the site from the facebook and Twitter but after clicking directly onto that icon I find that I am unable to access it, I have tried out many times but I am only able to access from the full long way and not through the icons so can someone help me to suggest why is it happening with me.

Re: How to make a large size favorite icon on the toolbar in Mozilla Firefox 4?

I think that it could be the problem of the browser as it is not allowing you to get the icons accessed from the toolbar, normally it could happen that since the browser has just got released so it is quite natural to have some kind of a bug that would not allow you to get access to the icons, so reinstall the browser and then see if you can get the browser to work again normally.