Thread: Unable to type anything after uploading attachment on Gmail

Unable to type anything after uploading attachment on Gmail

I send e-mails a lot through G mail and everything was fine with it unlit now. The problem that I am facing is that I cannot type anything once I uploading attachment on G mail.Currently i am using a IE 9 to send the mails. I don’t know what is wrong but this seems to be a big issue. I am just stuck and I am unable to do anything. I am using the Internet Explorer to send the mails. So please do let me know what the problem is. Also tell me the solutions for the issue that I am facing.

Re: Unable to type anything after uploading attachment on Gmail

I think that looking at your problem I feel there is something wrong with the browser that you are using. There should not be any problem in typing if you just attach the files on G-mail. So I think that what you need to do is get a new browser and try working on it. You can get a Mozilla Firefox or an Opera that which can help you in solving this issue. So I would say that get it immediately and then you should be able to fix this issue permanently.

I just went through your issue and noticed that this is an issue that is faced by many people. So I just went ahead to see what the reason may be and got to know that this behavior is very well known in G-mail. Maybe as suggested in the previous solution that you can check out using some another browser but I doubt that even it may work for you. I don’t have any idea why this people are not trying to fix this issue immediately as many of them are suffering from this problem.

I just went through your issue and noticed that this is an issue that is faced by many people. So I just went ahead to see what the reason may be and got to know that this behavior is very well known in G-mail. Maybe as suggested in the previous solution that you can check out using some another browser but I doubt that even it may work for you. I don’t have any idea why this people are not trying to fix this issue immediately as many of them are suffering from this problem.

I think that this is really not a normal thing and you just need to do something immediately. You have mentioned in the question that you can’t type when you attach a file. So do you really mean an attachment or is it an image that you have inserted in the message body? If you want then you can check whether your keyboard is working fine or not. If you have inserted the image then you can try using an arrow key or try using a Enter to move the image. But this is really strange that you can’t type anything once you attach a file.

I feel very good to see that this issue is being raised. Even I am facing from this issue and don’t have a solution to this bug. This is actually a real bug and it takes place every time I try to send the attachment with my G-mail account. I feel that it has nothing to do with the images and this is a issue where attachments just eliminate the typing feature in e-mails. But I heard that this behavior is a known issue with G mail and need to use some other browser to fix it.

Thanks a lot for your replies. I was waiting for the replies and you just provided me with those immediately. I would first tell you that there is nothing wrong with the keyboard that I am using. I feel that there is something wrong with my browser itself and need to download a new browser immediately. I hope that once I get a new browser then everything will be sorted out. I would like to once again thank you for all your replies and suggestions as they have made my mind a lot clear. So I would appreciate you all for your solutions.