Thread: After removing ITunes can’t connect to internet

After removing ITunes can’t connect to internet

Well I downloaded iTunes64 which is an exe file on the computer and tried to install it. But because of an error installation process get completed. I was thinking that this problem was occurring because of all Apple related software installed on my computer. Well, when I tried to uninstall Bonjour on my computer, so at that time it simply asks that I have to look Bonjour64.ms and uninstall it. Anyhow in the last I have made the search and uninstall it. Then I removed mdnsNSP.old computer file, but I am not getting internet connection. Can anyone help me solve this particular problem? Thank you very much in advance.

Re: After removing ITunes can’t connect to internet

Well, looking at the situation I think you should make use of the following command to resolve the problem. To run this command you require to launch Command Prompt on the computer.
    • You must tick the Start button and type CMD in the Start box.
    • You have to right tick on it and select Run as administrator.
    • At the present copy and paste the command and press enter on your keyboard to run it
    Code:
    Egsvr32 /u “c:\progarm Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
    And after that you just restart the computer I am sure you will get the solution.

You are able to make use of the following data just to fix the trouble.
    • In this first you just download and install LSPFix.exe. Yu will get this from the official website. And then you have to erase I mean delete dsnNSP.dll from the winsock layer. After doing this you just restart the computer.
    • You have to launch cmd on the computer. At the present you have to copy paste the following command on the command prompt and press enter.
    Code:
    sc stop “Bonjour service”
    And then close the cmd and restart the computer of yours. You would delete Bonjour folders from the computer of yours

You must download msicuu2.exe. After that right tick on it and tick Run as Administrator and install the same.
    • You just restart the computer.
    • So just tick on the Start menu and go for all programs and tick on the Windows Install Clean Up.
    • At the present launch the program and you will see the program which is installed on the computer of yours.
    • You have to choose Apple and Bonjour using mouse and simply click on the Remove button.
    • Now restart the computer of yours.

I've done the following which can solve the problem of their own.
    • You must uninstall iTunes and QuickTime.
    • At this time try to uninstall Bonjour on the other hand you cannot delete the Bonjour folder on drive C:.
    • And then install the three programs from the official site of Apple.
    • And in last restart your computer and install three programs.

In this you can also try it in this you have to open the CMD and execute the following command.
    Code:
    %progarmfiles%\bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe” –remove
    At the present browse to C:\Program Files\Bonjour folder and rename mdnsNSP.dll file along with mdnsNSP.old. At this time reboot the computer and remove Bonjour folder from the program files. And the code which is mentioned above it will successfully stop and remove Bonjour Service from the computer of yours.

I have really wanted to appreciate all the members who have posted the solution in this thread in particular. Well let me know what solution has helped solve the problem of their own. if none of the solutions fix the problem of then contact Apple for further assistance. You can email them or contact them directly via phone line. You must provide all information about the problem and hope it'll help solve the problem of their own.