Thread: Delay while typing emails in Gmail

Delay while typing emails in Gmail

At whatever time I type in my Email in the Gmail at the present, I obtain a delay and my key strokes time after time don't get acknowledged. This is not at all occurred before until I re-installed my hard drive. Every other application and website is working very well without any kind of issues. Is this a Gmail problem or somewhat with my computer? So if you guys have any suggestion on this so please help me.

Re: Delay while typing emails in Gmail

I am also going through the same matter. And this is happening with me from two weeks ago. But unable to get any solution on this. I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any solution on it. If this does not get correct so I will move to another mail server. And related to this matter if you guys have any suggestion so please help me and please try to do it as soon as possible.

After reading all this I am really very disappointed because I think I will some kind of solution over here. I am saying all this because I am also going through the same matter. And in it the weird thing is I use two computers. First one is laptop in which I am going through this matter, the other is my PC. On the both I am making use of the both the things that is internet explorer 8. And in this the only difference is that is my laptop uses Vista and my PC uses XP.

In my case from one month I have been experience delays while making use of the GMAIL. I have newly moved ALL of my email to GMAIL through Hotmail, and I am now thinking one more time this choice? Actually in this when I go to the Compose for a new message so at that time it is very delayed to load. And when I enter text so I get few words but after that I have to wait to catch this. Regarding it I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any help from it. So please help me on it. Recently I am making use of the windows vista and the internet explorer 8.

I think it is an issue which is related to your usual PC or perhaps it is happening because of various browser add-ons which you are recently making use of. If you attempt it along with another browser like Firefox or Chrome which are really quick to download and they are also free to do the brief test. So I think after making use of that you will be get solution for your problem. So if you want then you can go for this. And if it is still behaving very badly in the other browser so I think that you have to check your PC setup.

Ok in this you just do one thing which is that you have to recheck this one more time in the Google Chrome in place of the internet explorer. And I am sure that it will going to work in your case. And in it there is no lag not any kind of missed keystrokes. And also you just guess that how they obtain you to make use of chrome over IE8, huh? Well, here we go. Finally you just dump the Outlook when it is required to provide missing verification code after my computer crashed 3 times in a row, and I guess at the present I have to bail to chrome and I Hope that I can adjust :-)

This problem (a delay of 6 to 10 seconds) just started my account on the last 3 weeks. I have had Norton for 2 years and 6 months Firefox. No see why this problem only starts with no sign of a problem before that date. Reached itself and responds normally until you click on another email. Does anyone have solutions? I'm not one to understand all this technical talk! So, beware of me! Thanks