Thread: App Tab disappears after closing Mozilla Firefox 4

App Tab disappears after closing Mozilla Firefox 4

Hello friends I am having some kind of a weird problems with this Mozilla Firefox 4 version which has been released yesterday and which I already got installed onto my system, the problem that I am facing with the browser is that I have tried to add the App Tab to the browser which gets added without any problem, but after I close the browser and start all over again, I find that the App Tab that I have added previously have vanished, now this is happening everytime I close the browser, so can someone help me to know that what could be the cause of the problem.

Re: App Tab disappears after closing Mozilla Firefox 4

There are many users that I have seen who usually clears their history after they have finished their work with the browser and then close the same, I hope that you are also not one of those who clears all the cookies and the cache before closing the browser, since clearing the cache would always result in clearing the changes that you have made with the browser so make sure that you don’t clear anything out.

How are you adding the App tab onto your browser are you directly scrolling the tab that you have kept open on the browser and picking it up and dropping on the browser tool bar or are you directly adding from the site, like some site example facebook asks us to add a tab directky onto the browser, so if you are looking to do the previous one so I would think that the Firefox 4 might not be having the features so as to load the tab directly to the browser.

Guys I using both way round, I am directly picking up and dropping the tab which I would want to the browser and in the mean time I am even looking to get it installed from the website that would ask me to add this icon directly onto the browser as well, but unfortunately none of them have been helping me to get the tab over the browser permanently, it always vanishes after I close the browser, so can someone help me to know that what should I do to get the tab mounted over the browser permanently.

Why don’t you contact the Firefox support staff and ask then why are you not able to get the tab mounted over the browser where we have got previously, if there is any changes in the way so as to get the browser to add the app then what I think that they will surely let you know about the same and will help you to get the right kind of a solution. So its always better to ask them first before making your own decisions.

There are many of my friends as well who are unable to get the app tab or any other tab of their choice to be allocated onto the browser and so what I think that there is a sure shot problem with the browser as none of us are able to load the tabs onto the browser. This can be due to a glitch on the browser that the development team might have forgot to install and would have to be rectified again.