Thread: Wordpress display broken only in Google chrome 9

Wordpress display broken only in Google chrome 9

Recently I have most of the word press blog along with the latest version of WP. The site displays completely very well in all other browsers including Gogle chrome 8. So in this I have just updated to chrome 9. But in the google chrome 9 I am not able to get the header. There is also at least 10,000 lines of somewhat added after the closing of the document, and in this the computed source code shows not anything extra. The document is obviously closed and you are able to scroll about 30 miles after the close of the document. And one of more my friend told me the same issue which is happening with him so regarding this if you guys have any suggestion so please help me. I am completely baffled because of this matter!

re: Wordpress display broken only in Google chrome 9

I am also going through the same issue along with many other websites. In Google Chrome 9 it is invisible, and also hiding many of the content. All other browsers appear to be very well, including Google Chrome 8. And in this the source code is showing all the things but they all are hidden I do not why like this is happening over here. And while loading this at that time I get many of the Google JS-libraries errors. So I do not know why it is happening in to the Google chrome 9. And many other peoples also confirm this. So please help me on this.

After reading all this over here I just want to pass a note and I am sure this will effect. In this I have created one new theme in this . And related to this matter I couldn't wait for this issue to get resolved. And after making this I am not able to get any kind of issue while opening my website. And after seeing that many others are going through the same so I am just little bit relax that many other are here I am not alone here.

I found the trouble in the most improbable places: a simple CSS-style declaration margin-top: -210px for an IMG element is in to the header. And in this when I revert to the absolute positioning then I am able to resolve this matter. But in this I mean about the Google chrome 9 they have made in this the interpreted the CSS box model. And about ths I think that Google well soon resolve this matter.

Actually today in the morning I went to update a client's website. And in this I have seen that he was making use of the Google chrome 9 and in this the entire website load but nothing appears all the things were invisible apart from the page background. I finally isolated a solitary negative top margin CSS declaration on an input element because of that this kind of issues was happening. I solved the layout matter using vertical-align: middle; instead.

Hello, today I spent a very rare thing, seeing a post from here I set out to change the text! More, what was the next line change?
    Code:
    <? Php the_content ('read more' ');? >
    Furthermore it is irrelevant. After that when I gave to upgrade rather than upgrade normally I stay in standby mode as if it had finished loading. I give back in the browser and the case is that the change is saved. But I am about to post something and save draft give me the same thing happens ... and after that the preview does not work (if you save before giving comp). Seeing this I decided to leave that line of code as it was, but this has not solved anything. Any suggestions? I have another site, also with wordpress and it works perfectly. I just realized that I can not access my admin panel from any computer, only from the mine. And mine just leaves me with firefox, explorer and chrome with no solution.

Re: Wordpress display broken only in Google chrome 9

Well, I've solved It said if someone can help. What first try is to copy and paste what was in the old index.php but it did not work what I did was restore a backup from the previous day and was solved. I guess that replacing the index.php file via FTP would have been solved, but I do not know for sure. I am sure on this that it will going to help you over here.