Thread: Mozilla Firefox 4 doesn't work on my computer system

Mozilla Firefox 4 doesn't work on my computer system

Guys I don’t why it has only happened with me as I have got to know that the Mozilla Firefox 4 was not able to run on my system, I am having Windows 7 64 bit version operating system and also have all the needed memory and speed, but the problem that I am facing is that I was able t download the firefox 4 version but I was not able to install as it was giving me some kind of a internal error while trying to install it so, it means that it doesn’t work on my system or is it something else. Please do suggest.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 4 doesn't work on my computer system

Since you are unable to install the browser so there could be every possibility that the setup file might be corrupted which is why you are not able to install the browser, I don’t think so that the operating system might have anything to do with the browser so I would want tell you that you must look to get a completely new copy of the firefox 4 downloaded from the internet and the try to install the same.

Hey you must first remove each and every other browser from your system and then look to install only the new Firefox 4 internet browser, what I think that the new browser files might be conflicting with the other browser that you have got installed onto the system of yours and that is why you are facing the problem of not getting the browser to get installed successfully, so you first delete the other browsers that you are having and look to install only the new one.

I was not able to install the firefox 4 setup file on my system as well when I had downloaded from the website so as to make use of the new and the exciting feature of the browser that it has been integrated with and even to know that what would be the changes as compared to the previous version of the browser so I have found out that I was not able to install the same, so what I did was I deleted each and every files that were related to the browser and then install the fresh copy of it again and was successful to install it.

Dude I am also having some kind of a problem with the new Mozilla Firefox 4 browser as I have found out that I am unable to get the browser to load successfully after having installed the same on my system. I have even look to get some sort of a help from the Firefox community as well but then also I wasn’t able to get any sort of a help from them as well so I would want to know that what is causing the problem as I have go the browse installed but it is not running yet.

Guys most of my friends have been even facing some kind of a problem as well, with the Mozilla Firefox 4 and so what I would suggest that there could be some kind of a bug in the browser that could causing all these problems and therefore it is better to inform the same the Firefox support staff so as to why we are facing all these problems and what should be done to get everything perfect.