Thread: Bookmarks are not visible in Mozilla firefox 4

Bookmarks are not visible in Mozilla firefox 4

Bookmarks list are not visible in Mozilla Firefox 4 web browser. this encountered first time after install the browser last night in my windows 7 compatible Compaq Presario notebook, when I click on the bookmark icon it shows the effective options, but if i point the mouse over the list it does not appeared the proper icons, of them are appeared as yellow icon. Is this occurring for the display resolution of my system or for the browser itself, nay idea ion this issue will be helpful for me.

Re: Bookmarks are not visible in Mozilla firefox 4

The problem which is discussed in this thread I recommend you to download and apply two extensions those are offered from Mozilla, named as NoSquint and Theme Font & Size Changer, you can download these two from the tool>>add-ons>>extension, type and insert the name of the extensions into the search panel. Select from the result list and install, restart the browser and now see whether the problems are till arriving or not. I don’t think so it will be arrived after that process. But if this does not help you then process for the final process that, reload the browser.

Few days back I was also encountered this similar issue with the Firefox earlier version, after getting this error I searched ion different web site for the solution but did not found any such positive response, then one of my friend suggest me to scan the system with updated antivirus program, I scan and found there are so many virus files are situated under my system, I removed then after complete the scan process and from then still now no problem was arrived with the browser. so the problem that you mentioned in you post might also be occurring for the virus, for the confirmation I suggest you to run a updated antivirus program, I hope this will somehow help you to figure out the problem.

Is the problem also occurring in safe mode, start your system in safe mode and then check whether the problem is still occurring or not. If there is any graphics issue with the browser then by this process it will also cleared. If this happened over there then I like suggest you to remove the plug-ins those are applied or better you first try by disable them. I think this is occurring for the add-ons and by disable them the problem will be resolved. These types of problem are sometimes occurred for the third party add-ins those were comes with the third party software’s or any visual application.

There is almost similar type of problem that I am facing into the latest version of Mozilla Firefox web browser, I download this version of web browser in last night and installed then. But right after that when I tried to access the bookmarks those, I was imported from internet explorer, not showing into the list, some of the unknown or not accessed sited are listing. If I click any one of them it does not open the page into the browser, flashes that the site URL is not valid. What might be the cause for this issue? Any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

As per my opinion though the problem might also be occurred for the system display resolution, I would like to suggest you to set the resolution on low mode and then check whether the similar issue is arriving or not. In some of the cases those are related with browser I found these types of issues might be issued for the display setting. Along with if you are using any high definition 3D enable display driver then also check the setting under that from the control panel.