Thread: Empty address bar in Chrome BETA

Empty address bar in Chrome BETA

Google Chrome version 10 which is running on to the windows xp. In this if I click on a dial shortcut, or type an address into the address bar, so after that I have seen in this that the address bar become empty in this. I am not able to get the proper web address to show in the address bar for more than a second and it get disappears. I am getting this issue after upgrading this Google Chrome beta version. So regarding this if you have any suggestion so please help me.

Re: Empty address bar in Chrome BETA

After reading all this I think that your issue is happening along with the speed dial. So do not worry about it because I have one solution for this and I am sure that this will going to help you in your case. Actually I have also faced this matter and I have tried ths and it worked in my case. So if you want then you can go for this in this you have to Disable it under Tools > Extensions. Only this much and after that your issue will be get resolved.

In this actually I want to know that how to clear history. So in this I would like you to tell me how to clear history in address bar in Google Chrome. For example when I type "m" there are all the sites I visited and that starts with m (Example http://www.m.com) or the word typed in the bar (Example: mega). I try to erase the historical wrench remove the navigation data (with any box). But the shortcuts in my address bar remains. Help me please!

Apparently, since the upgrade to version 10 of Chrome, I have a problem with the address bar: it remains empty. It always happens and at the present when I click on new tab: I make use of the extension "New tab redirect" to open it on Google, but then there is nothing in the address. I did not have this problem with version 9. Thank you in advance for any solution.

I have no problem with the address bar of Chrome 10. I am not using the "New Tab redirect". However if I click on the shortcut menu "New Tab", then there address is empty and I have relates to our most used bookmarks. Can you tell me the usefulness of new tab? I do not see it yet. Regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any solution on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you n advance.

Once installed, it like in this way Tools -> Extension -> New Tab Redirect, and you enter the URL to open in new tab: [CENTER]
    Here I put Google. So now, whenever I click on the +, I open directly in Google search. Like other extensions, I have a Zoom (Enlarge All) and a popup blocker (AdBlock Plus).

Thank you for your response, I hope I do not mind about your topic And yes ... I installed right now redirect New tab I still understand the value I put you as Google.com (to see) which in the case of Chrome is useless when you say it is empty, speaking of your address bar, at home there is nothing either but the question is "what it should be insideā€.