Thread: Facebook games running slow on Mozilla Firefox 4.0

Facebook games running slow on Mozilla Firefox 4.0

Guys since I have upgraded my browser to get the latest version of the Firefox 4 I am facing some kind of a problem in playing the flash games that are there on the facebook. Now this was not happening with the firefox 3.6 version as I was getting the games to play smoothly. But after I updated the browser I found that the games were running to slow to be played, dude to this I wasn’t getting to complete any of the mission with the games, so can someone suggest me what would be the problem.

Re: Facebook games running slow on Mozilla Firefox 4.0

Hey I would want to know that which are all the games that you usually play on facebook, now even before many times I found out that some of the facebook games would run too slow because of the problem from the receiving end. So what I would suggest that you should wait for some time before looking to play the games as it is possible that there could be a problem with the server not able to send packets perfectly.

Have you tried out running the games that are there on facebook with some other browser or not, if not than I would suggest that you should first try this out and then look to see if now the other browser will be able to play the game effectively with the other browser or not. If you are unable to play the game after using both the browser than there is some kind of a problem with the internet connection as you might be getting the desired network.

Since the browser is just rolled out into the market so there is every possibility that the browser might be having some kind of a bug that would be causing the games not to function as the way that you would want. So I think that you should wait for some time and have patience before the version gets the thumps up from every one so as to get clear evidence whether or not you would want to make use of the browser or not.

Guys I have tried running all the facebook games on a completely different set of a browser and I can get the same game to run effectively without any problems with all the browser, it is only with this browser that I am facing the glitch. Also, I have tried reinstalling the browser many times but still it is of no use. My connection is proper as I am able to access all the different sites and even stream videos, so can someone suggest what could be the problem.

Dude try clearing out the cache and the temporary memory that is there in the system and than see if you can get the facebook games to perform that way that you would want. What I think that there could be a possibility that the cache might have got filled and that is why there is no room for the extra cookies and the data to come and settle in, so try this out first and than see what happens.