Thread: Closing a pinned tab results crash with Chrome Canary

Closing a pinned tab results crash with Chrome Canary

Guys I am really frustrated with the Google Chrome as I have got a weird problem with the browser, as whenever I cancel the pinned tab that I have open with the help of a middle mouse button the Google Chrome suddenly crashes and I lose all the data that was there on it. Now this only happens with the tab that I have opened with the help of a mouse button as with the other everything is perfect, so can someone suggest me that what would be the problem.

Re: Closing a pinned tab results crash with Chrome Canary

Instead of opening the link by clicking on the middle mouse button why don’t you open the link by right click on that link and then move down the options to select Open the link in new window, this will exactly as you do with middle mouse button, you will get the link to open on a new tab. Once you get the link to open on a new tab than you will have to see whether closing that link will cause the chrome to crash or not. If not than you will have to always open the tab with the help of a right click option.

Hey friend I am also using the same Google Chrome new version but I don’t get the chrome to crash while I try to close the tab that was previously opened by me with the help of a middle mouse button, what I would want to suggest you that since this is a new version of the chrome so it is possible that there could be some bug in it that would be causing all the problem of crashing the browser, so it would be a good try if you can get the a new fresh copy of the browser downloaded again.

How are you getting the tab to close on the chrome, are you directly clicking on the cross mark that is there with every tab, or are you right clicking on the tab and then selecting the close tab. I would want to request you that you should make use of the close option by right click on the mouse tab and then see if you can get the tab to be closed easily without effecting the entire browser, I hope with this you will be able to get to do all your work fluently.

Hey guys I am facing some sort of a weird problem with the Google Chrome new version of the browser that I have downloaded from the internet just days ago and already I find that the browser gets hanged in the middle of something that I would run. If suppose that I would enter my gmail or facebook or even yahoo id the page loads but doesn’t gets completed and the browser gets hanged thereafter. Due to this every time I have to select the alt+ctrl+del options to kill the process, and I have even reinstalled the browser many times but then also it is getting lagged many times, so I would want to know that everyone is facing the same or only I am.

Dude since this is a new version of the browser that have come out in the market so there are many unidentified bugs that are there is the browser that have to be still resolved by the developers, there are many others who are facing some or the other problem with this browser so I would want to suggest you that you must wait for sometime before everything gets resolved with the browser and than try to download it again, in the mean time you should enjoy with some other browser.