Thread: Issue with PDF download in google chrome

Issue with PDF download in google chrome

Hello friend I have an issue with my Google Chrome. I cannot open PDF files downloaded from the Google Chrome. I could not get PDF file on the Internet when I browse with Google Chrome. But this issue doesn’t appear when I go to the same websites and download the same PDF files using other web browser like IE, Safari or Firefox. I am using Windows XP operating system. I get the error as pop-up in Google Chrome PDF that is running cannot be shown. If any suggestion please let me know why it happening so.

Re: Issue with PDF download in google chrome

Hello friend I have read your problem regarding the PDF issue in Google chrome web browser. Google chrome has built in PDF support unlike all other web browser. It may happen that your PDF script in Google chrome is not working or it is bad. So I will suggest you to download fresh copy of the Google chrome over the internet.

Hello everybody I am also using Google chrome as my default web browser. It is faster in response than other web browser like internet explorer, Firefox. I am not facing any problem with downloading PDF file. It downloads well. It can be view in Adobe reader as well as in the Google chrome. It can be viewed perfectly on Google chrome. When I click on save button it saves as PDF file on my PC and can be easily opened in PDF application

Hello friend there could be issue of only your Google Chrome web browser or you are getting error for the particular web site or PDF file only. So try to download the PDF file from the other web site to make sure that there is no error you get. Otherwise there is an issue with your Google chrome so install fresh Google chrome from the internet and try.

From my point of view you should try to download that PDF file from other web browser if it is working perfectly there it means you should try for new Google chrome. You should also check the security setting of the Google chrome. Or there may be option to enable or disable PDF download. So, I am not sure why are you getting this issue. I will suggest you try another copy of Google chrome.