Thread: Shockwave Flash every time I log into Facebook

Shockwave Flash every time I log into Facebook

The last two days each time you log on to Facebook and try to use any of Farmville Mafia Wars and all I get is this error message: The following plug-in Shockwave Flash crashed sometimes accept shows a gift for a few minutes then try again. I have Firefox installed and it looks okay, but I like Firefox, so do not use it much. I've tried uninstalling Flash and received the message that Google Chrome has the Flash Player already installed, although just uninstall and reboot my PC. When I tried to use Firefox to play Mafia Wars said he had no Flash player, so I went and installed it again, playing in Firefox Chrome again and strike the moment the shock wave has crashed and there is no way dodge. Can anyone help me as I prefer Chrome, but this is getting stupid I just logged on to Facebook, and even said that had crashed on my profile page, how I can download Chrome and reinstall an earlier version with the highest clearly something wrong with the latest update?

Re: Shockwave Flash every time I log into Facebook

OK not sure if this will work for either, but in the end I did was uninstalled Flash, restarted my pc then checks the Flash page that said it was still installed, so I uninstalled again and then rebooted my pc checked the Flash page and said it was installed, but the flash installed now a number different from the downloads page. Then Facebook opened Firefox was not entered in Farmville, where he said he had to upgrade my Flash, so I installed Firefox Flash back in my cargo leaving and setting made a couple of things then the session in Firefox and Facebook tried to log back into the chrome and I have not had the error message, it loads all the flash games perfectly. Not sure if it’s fixed, but it seems that the second Flash uninstaller may have been what it has corrected the error.

So far I've cleaned out my cache and temp files on the hard drive, tried to restart my computer when Flash is blocked and it seems to fix it for a few minutes and I just reinstalled Flash chromium and still fail in a matter of minutes. Anyone who has a solution for this would greatly appreciate your help because I do not like Internet Explorer 8 (very slow) and not interested in Firefox as it does not respond much, but at least it works in both flashes. Google please help getting very frustrated as I love chrome, but now it’s a bigger pain in the back of Internet Explorer 8.

Well I tried this and have now disabled the two versions, which in turn mean any site that needs the flash player. Facebook games like Mafia Wars have begun and plug Farmville has crashed and sometimes opens a new tab works for a while but have not had the joy to disable any of the two versions of Flash on my chrome under the hood. Have been forced to install Firefox I like how I can no longer continue this work much more uncomfortable for a few minutes then crashes again bang.

Google please do something that broke a version in perfect condition, fast and reliable Chrome and replaced it with an integrated flash that has more problems and Zynga's Facebook, hell who knows maybe the IT people are the same fix things that aren 't dead. Please just put our Chrome back to working if I wanted that look and work like Firefox install us, but we want the old chrome was faster than anything on the Internet, faced with all Facebook launched trash it and especially a flash player it does not crash the second you will be using the browser.