Thread: Google chrome 11.0.696.16 leads to Blue screen of death at least 3 times within 20 minutes

Google chrome 11.0.696.16 leads to Blue screen of death at least 3 times within 20 minutes

Hello friends, I am facing some serious problem in the google chrome browser in my computer, the operating system that I am using is windows vista basic home edition, in the recent time I had installed the java extension in the browser and after that it was not working in a proper manner, so I decided to remove the browser only, as this browser was newly developed and also in the beta phase. But after I uninstalling it whenever I tried to open or install any of the software in the computer, the computer just crash and provide me with the blue screen of death, also I tried using the previous version of the google chrome but it was not working properly as it was giving the same effect. So now what to do.

Re: Google chrome 11.0.696.16 leads to Blue screen of death at least 3 times within 20 minutes

Hello there, I am also facing this kind of the problem in the past, as it is very difficult to note down the error that is present in the computer as it always reboot after the error is been occurred, so the only way to get the error information is by taking the snap shot of the screen with the help of digital camera. Once you have taken that then you can go for the case study of the error that is been occurring in the system. So you can try finding out the mistake from the snap shot from the same.

Re: Google chrome 11.0.696.16 leads to Blue screen of death at least 3 times within 20 minutes

It is better that you try to keep the screen on the blue screen of death when it occurs as the method that has been posted is something difficult and also requires accuracy in it, so now there is a way to disable the automatic reboot in the system of yours, just follow the instruction that I am giving you below; just right click on my computer and then select the properties in that , once you have done that then in that go on the advanced tab and see the start up and recovery section, in that click on setting and then uncheck the automatic restart in the system failure section of it. Hope this must work to find where exactly the error is been occurring.

Hello there, the bsod file error or the name was ending with the name of 00007f, according to me it is related to the graphic of the computer, whenever I am doing any of the updation in the software or in the windows, I am getting this BSOD error frequently, this is so frequent that it occurs around three time nearly around twenty minutes, the weird thing that I have seen that whenever I have uninstall the google chrome in the computer the problem which I was facing is been gone, so how to come out of this problem now as I just want to use google chrome and due to this the problem is been occurring.

Hello there, I am also facing this kind of the issue in the google chrome as I am using the latest version of the browser thinking that it will better than the previous version, but this one is the main culprit of creating the problem in the computer of mine, I tried posting the dump file with the help of the link but the problem is that when I am doing that, the link take me to some forum where the solution of it could be present, real bummer is the latest browser that I am using for some time, I think changing to the previous version will help me in getting the work done in a proper manner.

Hey guys , I really appreciate all the effort that you people has been putting in solving the problem of mine, as they have not yet solved the problem was been forwarded to the technical support of the google chrome people and they have told that they will solve the issue as soon as possible as they are claiming that it is a bug that will be resolved soon in the future. so thank you again for helping me in this.