Thread: Getting error message while playing YouTube videos on Google Chrome

Getting error message while playing YouTube videos on Google Chrome

Google Chrome 8.0.552.237, Using Windows 7 Operating System. I am getting this Error Message:” No error message" appears. The YouTube video box is just a black rectangle”. YouTube is not working properly. If I play any video it turns to a black rectangle box. I have Avast Antivirus in my computer, does it affect Google chrome. And recently I have not updated or installed any kind of software or anything else on my machine. The Videos which I am trying to play is being played on Mozilla Firefox, but they are not played on Google Chrome.

Re: Getting error message while playing YouTube videos on Google Chrome

I am also facing almost with the same problem; I have asked many of my friends but they were not able to help me out. I tried to remove and again install the Google Chrome. I also removed and re-installed java and Flash player. I tried to block and unblocked cookies of YouTube also. I tried every single think which was possible. So I have decided henceforth I won’t be using this browser till it gets fixed. YouTube is of Google but then also not able to watch videos of youtube no google chrome browser.

I was facing this same problem, but one of my friend thought me a trick. First go to YouTube site, then try to log-in to YouTube if you have a YouTube account. Then go to speed test page. After going to speed test page try and go to Show Test Video link. Then start playing the video, after the video starts just try to right click on the video and then select settings option. As soon as you click on setting you will be displayed by "Adobe Flash Player Settings". This is a universal setting for your account. Now just De-activate the "Enable Hardware Acceleration" from the Displayed tab. Try this setting it worked for me.

Google Chrome uses to work and is now jamming sites from my bank all the way to YouTube. Not provide any support as I tried to reach them and tried things that others suggest that in this blog I'm not even sure you have done things improved or bad. It must be a answer for those of you with more than one browser, Google Chrome after block site (and certainly were tested), then not even open the browser. I want my life! For those of you who work full time on your machine Google Chrome has become my virus not possible.

I had the same problem with YouTube is only broken by Google chrome. I can block ads with disabilities, earlier, however, that may or may not have really been the difficulty. I found the difficulty to be with YouTube cookie settings, even when I tried to block. Icon through "cookies" in the address bar yielded only breakdown. What ended up running for me was to delete cookies and site data (in "Under the Hood" through the Options button in the menu key), then the content settings -> Cookies -> Exceptions, then I got YouTube to "locked" and then detached from the list. I want to know why exactly, but this time it worked. YouTube works completely on my chrome again.

I have almost the same problem as others. My YouTube videos are not been played more than two to five seconds in chrome. I have version 0.3.149, with Windows XP Service Pack 2, and I have no trouble with YouTube videos in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Opera. Google Chrome is an excellent browser, but I find it strange that the only browser that has a difficulty with YouTube is the company that owns it.