Thread: Google chrome not working with YouTube videos in full screen

Google chrome not working with YouTube videos in full screen

If I play any YouTube video in Google Chrome web browser in full screen mode, the Google chrome crashes as I feel. This is problem is only happen only with the full screen mode, if I willing to exit from mode by press the ESC button, it does not exit from that mode, but also not play the video, it stopped. Then I need to stop the process of browser fm process tab under control panel. I am having a dell xps laptop, this is running with windows 7 os. what should be the cause of this problem and is there any solution for this? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Google chrome not working with YouTube videos in full screen

I would like to recommend you to install the latest flash player in your system, for that download the latest version from adobe web site and then replace with the existing one, it will ask you to overwrite the flash player version with the installed one, click on allow option and terminate the process, I hope after this the problem will be solved. The problem atht you posted here, was also facing by me in few weeks back in my windows vista compatible system, after that when I searched for the solution in different web sites I found this, applied that one and get relief from the problem.

Is the problem also occurred in normal mode in YouTube site? If this also occurred in that mode then the problem might also be in the web site, which should be in the development, sometimes it can happen if the site is under maintenance. To confirm this open the web site in other browser, if this happening into the site then I would like to recommend you to wait for some times for the result. Though apart from you can also try with this process, right click on the YouTube video frame and then choose the setting, now go to the left corner of the screen and look for the hardware acceleration option and uncheck this one. If the cause is the browser then this will process will surely help you to resolve this issue.

According to about these types of issues, I think this is occurring for the browser itself in that case I recommend you to remove all of the plug-ins or the add-ons those are applied into the google chrome browser. The problem might also be these, though it was found in my brothers system, where the similar issue happened, after that when he searched about this issue, he found this one as a cause and then he removed them and get relief from the problem. So I also recommend you to try with this, it will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

If with the above posted processes, if you are still facing the problem then I recommend you to reload eth browser, the problem might also be occurring or the browser itself. First of remove the existing one and along with also remove the other installed files those were collaborate with the browser. Now download the latest installer from the official site and download the browser. Along with also download the flash player which should be compatible with the operating system version that you are using.