Thread: windows vista, fonts are too small in text box under internet Explorer and Firefox

windows vista, fonts are too small in text box under internet Explorer and Firefox

Under the text boxes of internet explorer 9 and Mozilla firefox I am seeing the fonts are appeared very small, this is start occurring right after the installation of Internet explorer web browser. After encountered the problem I tried with many tricks that I collect from different web sites, but nothing was helped me. Is this happening for the browser or for any other windows based application? Anyone having any idea on this issue? Any information will be helpful for me greatly.

Re: windows vista, fonts are too small in text box under internet Explorer and Firefox

As per my knowledge regarding this type of issues, I recommend you to change the font style and the font size from the setting of both the browsers. For Mozilla Firefox, open the options from tool menu bar option, now open the content tab, under that choose the font size and font style, after make the selection restart the browser , and from then the fonts of that browser will be appeared as you selected. And for the internet explorer open the options from toll menu bar, now click on general tan, under that click on fonts, there also perform the same process, select the font size and the style.

Re: windows vista, fonts are too small in text box under internet Explorer and Firefox

According to me if this problem is occurring with some of the specific web sites then I would like to recommend you to reset the internet explorer browser, whereas i was also facing relevant type of issue in my system with the internet explorer, after that when I searched for the solution of this issue, I found the browser reset option as recommended in many of the web sites. I did this and get relief from the problem. Though I was facing this problem only with the internet explorer, so not having any such idea regarding the Firefox browser. If there is any reset option is available with that browser, then also tried with this process.

I have just encountered this font size problem with the fresh installation of internet explorer 9 web browser. the problem is occurred in last night, where as I am using this web browser from last few days, till the last date it was running fine, there was no problem occurred before that. And this problem also not occurred with any such specific web site. I tried with the reset process, but this did not help me. What I should do now to overcome from the problem. Suggest me any trick to resolve this.

If the reset process are not helped you anymore then I recommend you to check whether there is any third party graphics program or any visual program is running or not. Open the program and features and then from the drop down list choose the program which is a graphics related from unknown developer and also unknown to you. Remove that one and then reboot your system. I hope this will surely help you if the problem is arriving for the other installed application, along with this also removing or disable the add-ons and plug-ins those are applied into the browser, the cause might also be them.

I would like to suggest you to reload the browser (s), the problem that you posted in your post, it sound for the browser itself, might be there is any file or the program those are collaborate with the browser are stopped working or not responding properly, or might be any file is corrupted. So in that case you need to simply proceed for the fresh installation, remove the existing along with also remove the other contained files from your hard drive, now proceed for the fresh installation. Go through this, I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.