Thread: “IE3SH.EXE application stopped working” in windows 7

“IE3SH.EXE application stopped working” in windows 7

I am keep getting an error message into my recently installed internet explorer 9 full version. I am having a dell inspiron laptop, this is running with windows 7 ultimate 32 bit system architecture. The problem first time occurred into the my system in last night, when I was tried to open a web site, it flashes that “IE3SH.EXE application stopped working”, and right after that still now I am not able to open any web site , every time it appears the same error message. I am not a technical savvy, how to overcome from this problem, anyone can suggest me to resolve this?

Re: “IE3SH.EXE application stopped working” in windows 7

This is a script error message from internet explorer, to resolve this issue, there is only one solution or this run the windows cleaning process and removed that script from your hard drive, it is a simple process on the other hand you can also run the cleaning process by CCleaner, this is Microsoft recommended solution. Run this and removed the files from the windows temporary folder and then from the registry editor. I hope this will surely help you.

This sounds for the malwarebyte, and if this only happened for the malwarebyte then you need to perform a full scanning process of your system, for that run the windows default or any other third party anti-malwarebyte application and wait till it shows you the affected file or the internet file, for which the error message appearing into your screen. Be sure that the antivirus program is updated with the latest virus database. Go through this process, I hope this process will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

As per my opinion, the problem that you posted here, is also can be occurring for the browser itself, for that there is a process presents, reset the browser and then check whether the similar problem is arriving or not. to reset the browser, open the browser window, and click on tool>> option, now from the option pop up window click on reset option. It will take a little time to complete the process and then it requires you to restart the browser, I think this will definitely help you to overcome from the problem.

Few months back, I was also encountering the similar issue, after that I did a searched about this in different web sites to overcome from the problem, I applied many of them, and I get relief by the remove the script from my system by using the third party application to remove the unused or corrupted files from my system, which one is already mentioned in this thread, did you applied that one? If you are still facing the problem, then I hope by one rest process the problem will be resolved, remove the browser and then also remove the other browser contained files from your system’s hard drive and registry editor. Now proceed for a fresh installation I hope this process will definitely help you to get relief from the issue.