Thread: Outlook 2011 is not reliable

Outlook 2011 is not reliable

I was comparing Microsoft Outlook 2007 with Microsoft Outlook 2011 and I've noticed that things here are actually not that good in the newer version of Microsoft Outlook and I wonder if there is something here that can help me. I have seen that the new Outlook not so reliable and please correct me with your valuable suggestion about this. Well I made this thread to see what the problems with the recently released Microsoft Outlook 2011 are and want to know if it is really worth buying this. I will be happy to have an interesting discussion on this topic. Please let me know if this is really worth and I'm looking to get it here. It will be very happy to have this here.

Re: Outlook 2011 is not reliable

For starters let me tell you it's very sad that you are looking for it despite knowing that this application which is not working really well. All I want to say here is that Microsoft Outlook 2011 is a new application and is likely to have some problems. I would also say it will be better if you use once you hear it and the housing market that has the box here. As for the purchase, I recommend strongly that stayed and after everything is ok for this you can have this in your system. I also wanted to let you know that it lacks many of the things compared to previous versions and will be happy to see they (Microsoft) can come to some sort of solution to overcome the problem here.

I noticed that the new Microsoft Outlook that is roaming in the market is very slow and therefore do not think it really good to have this on top of the previous version no problem in the system. On the other hand I have also seen that the Microsoft Outlook attachments get bigger and bigger and require the removal of every day. In the previous version of Outlook if there was a problem that could have the data again from here in the new version but I have not seen this anywhere. If the e-mail overload I have seen that this view offers no help here and I am of the opinion in this situation the oldest is really good. The most common problem with this new perspective is that just keeps crashing. As for all the things I'm down view that will be a great idea into reality. I've seen all these issues to date with Microsoft Outlook 2011 and see if anyone can get any help in this case.

I am here with a different view. I think it must have Microsoft Outlook 2011 is not installed correctly and also that should be set well. I have it on my system and I have not found all the problems mentioned earlier. Also, besides allowing me to make a point I've only seen the new Microsoft Outlook 2011 crashes, but I've seen accidents from time to time and I had seen the same issue with the previous version of the Outlook. I would say that it will be great if you can only make the move and see if what I said is true. Please let me be notified.

Regarding the previous post I think that you don’t use outlook offen and if you had done that, then you must have understand what issues we are discussing and what a great impact here. Well all issues that have been identified are true and let me tell you that I have some problems with the new Microsoft Outlook here and I've seen these problems are spread throughout the Internet. To see if this can help to add value to the thread here. I've found that most users complain about the pst. I've noticed that you are meeting that. Pst file is corrupted. Some users have complained that Outlook entries are duplicates. In the PC there are several problems with Outlook sync. One thing or issue that has really caught my attention is that it has strange characters emails and blank inside. These are all issues that I could pick up here and I hope I have covered almost.

It is true that we have covered all the topics on the internet and also all the more important and really thanks for this, but besides that I just want to tell you all missed a thing Outlook does not work in a proper manner with Gmail . I am of the opinion that we put here on the forum. I have me some of the issues that are there within Microsoft Outlook and include: drag and drop and auto correct not working properly here. In this new perspective I have noticed that the Forward a vital choice really is gone. I have also seen that the two identities was a way to change, but I have seen this also disappears here. I have also seen that in case the name of the attached PDF document automatically. So after seeing all the things above I'd say it'll be great to wait and see when the previous version of Microsoft Outlook.