Thread: Opera 11 cannot open pictures

Opera 11 cannot open pictures

I'm using the opera from the past two months and was working well in that period. But since the past three days, I'm getting some problems with that. In fact whenever I try to open any website, just show me the texts on that and not the images. Can you tell me why is happening to me. Previously, it was working fine and I started receiving this problem soon. I have not done anything new to my computer then why this is happening to me. I just show a sign of the cross in place of the images. This is not fixed to any particular site. Is the same for all sites. I will appreciate every reply. Please respond ASAP. Thanks.

Re: Opera 11 cannot open pictures

One thing I can suggest is to go some preference changes and can solve the problem for you. In fact, you have to press Alt + Ctrl and open the Preferences dialog box has many tabs on it. You have to select Advanced and select the story. You'll see a scene of "Images of checks." You'll find that on the bottom of the dialog box. Do the change to a smaller value and then click on OK to apply this setting. Once you did this, then this will force the opera to refresh the pictures above. This is the only thing I can suggest at the moment and hope that this will help.

I would say that another useful place to what may also help. It's a little harder to get, but can solve the problem for you. Well, for this must go to the opera> config and get the quick search box. You have to type of redirect there and obtain two games, that and that "Always verify redirect" as well as "Always verify Redirect images." You can turn anything from here that you want and then save it. Now try to go to the site and see if it can open correctly with all images. Please post back, if that helps.

Have you attempted some additional browsers similar to Firefox to unlock the sites? If not, then you can endeavor a few extra browsers accessible and see if it is showing you the similar. If they are working properly then there might be some problem by means of Opera you are using and if all additional browsers also gives the same, then confirm that the problem is with the operating system is installed on your computer. Some of the files that have been lost and what gives you that error. If you wish, you can do to repair the problem persists. It is very easy to do that. Just go to standard operating system installation and at what time when it prompted for installation kind then have to choose Repair like. Once process is finished, then it will restart the computer and you can obtain your system functioning.

The files installed by the Opera could be stripped or a few files that may be missing that. If you leave off, then you need to install the Opera browser again. This will cause all files fresh for the opera and solve the problem for you. Before realizing that you have to take his first computer access and after reinstalling. The most outstanding is search and download the installer again to install it and then the installer just invented a way to install there. I tell you to carry out for the reason that you stay away from the difficulty that is caused by the installation file. I want this solution to the crisis for you.

The files installed by the Opera could be stripped or a few files that may be missing that. If you leave off, then you need to install the Opera browser again. This will cause all files fresh for the opera and solve the problem for you. Before realizing that you have to take his first computer access and after reinstalling. The most outstanding is search and download the installer again to install it and then the installer just invented a way to install there. I tell you to carry out for the reason that you stay away from the difficulty that is caused by the installation file. I want this solution to the crisis for you.