Thread: Vodafone Mobile Connect OR Airtel Mobile Office

Vodafone Mobile Connect OR Airtel Mobile Office

Recently I a\m going to visit India with the netbook of mine. Well I am having two options which are Vodafone Mobile Connect and Airtel Mobile Office. I want to know which one is more reliable. And also which can be used to get the Edge Speed? Also let me know whether it is available on which basis whether prepaid or postpaid. Any information regarding this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Vodafone Mobile Connect OR Airtel Mobile Office

I let you know that on the basis of technical view both the service providers are having quite slow network speed especially when you are looking for the 3G network. EDGE would give you reasonable speed only on theoretically basis. However contention and network problem will result into degraded performance in any manner. Well both the service provider having the similar kind of bnad as well as both the service provider are GSM. Only difference is that Airtel is having the largtes coverage area because it is the biggest GSM provider in India so far.

Well looking at the situation I am wondering that One GB plan would be quite enough for you. This plan would be enough in order to stay in touch with the Email or off bit surfing on the internet for sometimes. According to me Airtel seems to be favorite in India why because they are good in terms of customer service and Customer Satisfaction. I am suggesting for the Airtel only and just visist the official website and see whether it helps you or not.

It would be great if you are having USB adapter with the remote office service in order to use with both the kind of service provider. It will really helpful to set up you need to install the drivers which are provided by the operating system itself. I let you know that Mobile Office Service includes the installation of dialer on the laptop of yours. This particular setting will have information regarding the config setting and connection details.

I am having lots of hope with the Nokia PC suite would have enough software for the GPRS. I have also seen an option which lets you to connect with internet using Bluetooth phone. I have given a look on the website and I have seen it is quite confusing for me. Why because each and every circle is arriving with the different offer on it. For eg in Delhi there sim charges are 30 paise for each and every 50KB of downloading. Where as in UP there is no data usages is offered on the SIM charges.

I let you know that you should top up your plan with small recharges. Well I am thinking that the plan of the Delhi is seems to be exploiting for the reseller markets. I recommend that you should go for the Pre paid plan which let you to do unlimited Data usage through it. But in India every mouse click is seems to be considered as Download. It makes sense if you activate the data plan on other state or circle why because free roaming is already included in it.