Thread: Not able to access Hotmail account from windows mail

Not able to access Hotmail account from windows mail

I am not able to access my hot mail account from windows live mail client, whenever I insert the password and the user name of my account it flashes a error code, looks like “0x80048849”. This was running fine till last morning, but from this morning when I tried to access my hotmail account this problem appeared. This application is running with windows 7 OS, What should I do now to overcome from this problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Not able to access Hotmail account from windows mail

I think the problem should be in the email account though this was running fine till the last date, then it is simply occurring for the email account, and for this I would like to recommend you to check the email account that you have in hotmail web site, along with also be sure that the email account is configured properly with the widows live mail email client. If needed then reconfigure that one and then check whether the similar issue is persists or not.

If form the above mentioned process you did not able to figure out the problem, then there is only solution present reload the email client and along with also remove the other settings of the email client from your system. and then proceed for the fresh installation. Reconfigure the email account that you are using with windows live main fresh installation. few months back I was also facing relevant issue after that I also applied that process after getting failure with almost every tricks. So I hope this will surely help you.

If you are suing internet explorer web browser then to resolve this issue go through this process, where as I was also facing relevant type of problem, but after getting this problem I was applied this process and easily overcome from the problem. From the toll menu option, proceed to the connectivity tab, under that select the network setting, under that check the option box with the name “automatically detect settings”. Now from the advanced tab, open security tool and there uncheck the “Check for server certificate revocation” option, lastly click on OK or save. Close the browser and start the new session. I hope this will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

I am facing an error code problem in my system with the windows live mail client; this is running with windows vista OS. The problem was first occurred when I was tried to connect or access the chat from that email client. Every time it’s appeared a new type of error code regarding the connectivity and also with the access. I tried many tricks to resolve this issue, but nothing was helped me, also applied many of them, but nothing was helped. Now I totally removed that one from my system, and looking for the other email client for both g-mail and windows mail. Anyone can suggest me to go for any other email client.

According to me, if you are willing to load the email client that should be compatible with the gmail and windows mail, then I recommends you to go of the Microsoft outlook email client, by this client you can easily access any email account from your system. Along with I am also recommending because it is from trusted developer. You need to download and install the email client, now configure the email accounts those you are willing to access from that email client.