Thread: eMail client for windows 7

eMail client for windows 7

I am a school student, and right after complete my 10th std exam, I purchased a Dell XPS laptop, which is preinstalled with windows 7 OS. The system I basically use for internet access and for other study or entertainment related purpose. Though I am using maximum of the default applications in my system. Now I am looking for a email client that can support the windows 7 platform, but though instead of the internet access I am having a few basic information about the other features of any system. so I here for getting some of the information regarding any email client from my system. Any information will be appreciated greatly.

Re: eMail client for windows 7

Windows Live Mail, is a desktop program that allows you to access multiple email accounts from one place also you can search for messages in multiple accounts, move and organize your messages into single click and get a preview of your messages in the Reading Panel, it featured with benefit analysis and a powerful anti-virus cleaning, block suspicious messages, destroy one click spam, protect your email accounts cons mails Phishing, create and edit picture messages instantly. The freeware prevent advertising messages, viruses, and false phishing e-mails automatically and also offers a calendar that keeps you informed about your schedule to date.

Opera email client: by this you can get access to all your e-mails, even if you are not online. Your e-mail messages are stored directly on your hard disk so that you can read later, reply to any place. If you are back online, Opera mail synchronized to your Internet e-mail service, so it can stay organized and productive. It is designed for those who check their e-mails have while they are traveling, which usually can run smoothly with lowest internet connection also with all of its functions.

Pegasus Mail: It handles multiple accounts, offers numerous formats for sending attachments, enables filtering allows emails and distribution lists. Pegasus Mail is a very good client for e-mail, completely free and extremely flexible. Pegasus Mail is a program dedicated to e-mail client compatible with Novell networks. It contains all the desired functions and can be used on any network without requiring installation practices. It supports MHS and SMTP messaging facility. it is able to transfer Internet mail via Winsock TCP / IP via a POP3 server.

Foxmail is a mail client with multi-pop in reception but also for sending mails, it allows the writing of HTML message, the suppression file too voluminous directly on the server without having to download the application. It can import messages and contacts from address book or from Outlook Express as well as possible from Netscape Messenger or nay other messenger. I am suing, I recommend you to go for this one. This will surely fulfill your requirement.

DreamMail is a mail client which is compatible with most protocols like SMTP, POP3, SSL, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc. It supports management of users and multiple accounts and provides direct access to the mail server via a remote management interface. It featured with a spam filter and blacklists and white, it protects you against spam and other advertisements. In addition, it has a search feature to e-mail and supports the sending of multiple messages.