Thread: Auto fill option in Internet Explorer 9

Auto fill option in Internet Explorer 9

I have used all the version of Internet Explorer which are released so far. Well I have downloaded and installed Internet Explorer 9 which is being released by the Microsoft. I love the look and feel of this particular browser. Well I am having a particular query and I have decided to discuss with you all. I want to turn on Auto fill on the browser. Any help to meet the requirement of mine would be highly appreciated.

Re: Auto fill option in Internet Explorer 9

I this particular browser Internet Explorer 9 which is being released is having good look and feel. I let you know that Internet Explorer 9 which has been released recently is not having native support for the Auto fill at all. However it is having an option for autocomplete which will help you to save the information on the forms. For that purpose you need to enter information previously to get benefit of that particular feature.

Well as far as I know Auto fill feature is provided by the number of toolbars or Add ons which are installed on the Internet Explorer 9. I recommend that you should check whether that particular add ons are not disabled.

1. You have to launch the Internet Explorer and click on the Tools and go for Manage Add-ons.
    2. Now click on All Add-ons under the Show menu.
    3. Now chose the add-ons which was having that particular feature and enable the same.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided here I am suggesting following steps which you can use to meet the requirement of yours.
    • You have to launch the Internet Explorer and go for Tools and Click on the Internet Options.
    • Now go for Content tab and simply click on the Settings button and go for Auto complete Section.
    • You have to see that Address bar option is checked in to Autocomplete settings.

I am hoping that it will help you to meet the requirement of yours.

I want to know whether you have installed Google Toolbar on the Internet Explorer 9 of yours. If it is not installed then download and installed the same on the browser of yours. Once you have installed on the browser you have to click on the AutoFill settings in order to enable the Auto fill option on the browser of yours. I am hoping that the suggestion which I have provided will help you to fix the matter of yours.