Thread: Report a phishing website in Internet Explorer 9

Report a phishing website in Internet Explorer 9

Well I have recently installed Internet Explorer 9 on the computer of mine. I have also installed Windows 7 on the computer of mine. I really loved both the windows 7 as well as Internet Explorer 9 which are installed on the computer of mine. I want to know how can I report phishing website? Any suggestion to meet the requirement would be highly appreciated by mean. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Report a phishing website in Internet Explorer 9

Well looking at the situation which you have provided I am providing following instruction which you can use to phishing a website.
    • You need to launch Internet Explorer if it is already closed on the computer of yours.
    • Now simply browse to the phishing website.
    • You have to click on the Tool and go for Safety and simply click on the Report the Website.
    • Finally you need to sue the webpage which is being used to report the website.
    • I am hoping that it will help you to meet the requirement of yours.

I let you know the meaning of the word phishing. Well it is a way to get some sensitive information like username or credit card details by simply masquerading like a trustworthy entity in electronic communication. I have seen that this particular thing is normally happened by using Email or through instant messaging. It also directs users to provide details on a fake website which is having exact same look and feel of legitimate website. It is a technique by which we can make fool users.

You can use the following thing when you are supposed to check a website manually using SmartScreen filter.
    1. You have to launch the browser if it is already closed on the computer of yours.
    2. You need to browse to the website which you wanted to check.
    3. Now from the Tool bar of Internet Explorer you have to click on Tools and go for Safety and simply click on the Check the Website.

Smarscreen will helps you to protect from the malicious website or software by the following way. Whenever you browse to any website it will analyze the WebPages and determines whether there is any suspecting thing on that particular webpage or not. if there is something suspecting then I think Smartscreen would display a message on the screen which will ask for the feedback whether processed with caution or not.