Thread: Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 : how to do Hyper linking?

Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 : how to do Hyper linking?

Well I have installed Internet Explorer 9 which recently released by the Microsoft. As far as operating system is concerned I have installed Windows 7 on the computer of mine. I am having a particular query and I am looking for the solution on this particular forum. Well the query of mine is very simple I want to know how can I send a hyperlink to anyone on whom I am on currently? Any other solution would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 : how to do Hyper linking?

In this particular situation I am having a specific solution which you can use to fix the matter of yours. Well you need to press Alt key on the keyboard on yours in order to get the Menu bar and simply click on the File menu and go for Send Option. Now you have to click on the Send link by Email. I am hoping that the solution which I have provided over here would be helpful to meet the requirement of yours in any manner.

I have seen many users are looking for the solution which you have mentioned on this particular thread. Well I have done lots of research work on this particular matter and I think I have found the solution which I am going to mentioned over here. According to my research work you need to re register with Email client which you have installed and using on the computer of yours. Only then you can meet the requirement of yours.

I have installed Hotmail and Windows live on the computer of mine. Well in your case you have to set the Program access and Computer Default. You need to be sure that you are actually using the Windows Live Mail as the default email client on the computer of yours rather than wondering that it is to be a default one. You will see a small popup windows on the screen which will let you that .msi file is being executed on the computer.

If you are using Outlook Express on the computer then you should not worry about it. It everything applies to the XP users. Windows XP is having the default client embedded in it however there is no default client as far as Windows 7 is concerned. In case you are looking to do email someone then you need to use either web interface or use the Email client like Outlook Express or something like that.