Thread: Internet Explorer 9 is not working

Internet Explorer 9 is not working

You know that Internet Explorer 9 is recently released by the Microsoft. I have installed that particular browser on the computer of mine. This particular browser is not working at all on the computer of mine. Well I have searched on the Google to find out the root cause of the problem but I have not found any thing which I can apply to fix the matter of mine. Any suggestion to fix the matter of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 is not working

I am suggesting following instruction which you can use to open a blank page on the browser of yours.
    • You have to click on the Start button and click on the Run button and enter ‘iexplore about:blank’ without using quotes and hit enter from the keyboard.
    • You have to click on the Tool and go for Internet Options.
    • Now go for General tab and make a note of the Address which is being displayed on the Home page.
    • Now you have to click on Use Blank and click on the Ok button.
    • You have to restart the browser and see whether issue is persisting or not.

Many times I have seen that many times this particular problem can be solved by removing temporary internet files, browsing history data and Web form data. It consists of the following instruction.
    1. You have to launch the Rower if it is already closed.
    2. Now you have to click on the Tool and go for Internet Option.
    3. Go for General tab and click on the Delete in the Browsing history.
    4. Click on the all the checkboxes leaving the following checkboxes
    • Cookies
    • History
    • Form Data
    1. Simply click on the Delete.
    2. Now click on the Ok button in order to close the Internet Options dialog box.
    3. Now restart the browser and see whether it is working or not.

I have seen that such problem happens when your user profile on the computer has been corrupted. Well I highly recommend that you should login to another user profile and try to launch the browser and see it is working or not. If you are not having another user account then you need to create the new one and try. If still issue is solved then you should transfer all the files and settings from the corrupted user account to the newly created user account. I am hoping that it will help you to fix the problem of yours.

I am suspecting that there is a conflict between any system process and browser of yours. I highly recommend that you should perform clean boot and see wither issue is persisting or not. if issue does not exiting after doing clean boot then I am sure that there is some process which are causing the problem on the computer. You need to figure out that particular process and disable the same on the computer of yours. Once the problem is figured out and solved you can return to the normal start up of the computer of yours.

Have you try to boot the computer with safe mode with networking? In the safe mode there are minimum number of browser is loaded so you can see whether it is working or not. in order to boot your computer in safe mode you can use the following steps.
    • You have to reboot the computer and start tapping F8 from the keyboard.
    • It will redirect to the Advanced Boot Options from where you have to select Safe Mode with Networking using arrow key and press enter.
    • Once your computer is booted in to safe mode you need to launch the browser and let me know the results.

Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer of yours? Do you have enabled firewall on the computer? I think this issue is happening due to firewall. I recommend that you should disable the Firewall and see whether issue is persisting or not. another thing I would like to discuss that this issue might be caused due to virus attack hence I also recommend that you should run a virus scan on the computer and see the results after finishing with the same.