Thread: an error occur regarding the script in the internet explorer-9 when you add a new tab

an error occur regarding the script in the internet explorer-9 when you add a new tab

Hello friends, I have a certain issue in my computer, the operating system that I am currently using is windows xp, the computer mostly I use is for the research and development for any of the issue I faced In my life, right from my studies to the normal day to day life problem, this is not the issue, the problem is I am getting errors in the internet explorer-9 regarding some of the script like this one; “URL chrome://comcasttb/content/lib/external.js”. It was also happening in the other version of the internet explorer, I downloaded the latest version of the internet browser with the help of the goggle chrome, because none of my browser was responding to me except this one, I think this is creating the issue in my browser, so can you please help me in removing this problem.

Re: an error occur regarding the script in the internet explorer-9 when you add a new tab

Hi there, I just wanted to know that is internet explorer your default browser currently or some other is present like Google chrome, this may also be the issue of the script not being properly accepted in the browser, or else did you made any of the changes in the setting in the internet explorer, if you have done that try to change the setting to the previous value when it was not giving any of the problem, If you do not remember what setting that you have done in the browser then try to change the setting to the default setting so that all the setting will be in the basic mode or else try to start the browser in the safe mode.

Re: an error occur regarding the script in the internet explorer-9 when you add a new tab

Hi there, I assume that this thing happens for all the webpage that you are requesting from the internet, I am assuming this because there are some site in the internet that tend to show this kind of the error because they must be in the repair stage or some issue with the site, so to overcome this kind of the problem do the following thing; on tools in the above of the internet explorer, click internet option, then in that go on the advanced Tab, in this advance tab you will find the option of disabling the script debugging , check that option so that it would not read any of the script that will be creating this kind of problem. See that if this work.

Is this kind of problem happening in a single site only, it may happen and you may not be aware of this , to check this you have to do a simple thing, use a different account on a different browser and n the different browser and check if that problem exist or not, if the problem exist then this will be the way the web page is been written, then go on to your computer and check the script debugging in the option that is been in the internet option, but if you can view the web page in the new browser and in on the other computer then the problem mainly occur in the files setting of the computer try to find the solution of that by doing some more trouble shooting regarding the problem.

Hello there, I had the same kind of the problem, and when I tried to do the trouble shooting of the same I found out that the active x or the active scripting which is been present in the web page is not allowing the display to be happening in the proper way, this thing is been required because the y form a standard format for the displaying the content in all the web browser that are present, since the setting for the same is not been properly set in the internet explorer-9 of yours, so try choosing the best setting for that which will allow all the information in the web to be displayed in the proper format. Also some time the java which is present as the basic platform on your computer will also be the main issue for the problem that you are facing.

Hello there, did you tried disabling the add-on that are present in the browser , the add-on are the special features that help your browser to provide you with some of the extra features which you must have required, did you tried any of the add-on in the browser recently, and this must have caused the problem that you are facing. It may be happened that the compatibility of the browser and the add-on is not been matching, so because of that the problem is been occurring. You do one thing disable all the add-on that is present, if the problem vanishes then one by one try to enable the add-on, this will let you know that which add-on is giving the problem. Once you have found that, try to remove the add-on only.