Thread: Does internet explorer-9 has problem in the newly installed windows vista operating system?

Does internet explorer-9 has problem in the newly installed windows vista operating system?

Hello friends, I had recently brought a new computer for my personal use at my place, the operating system that I was in the system was windows xp, but I wanted windows vista to be on it , so I told the vendor who was helping me in getting the computer to change the operating system of my computer, he told me to use windows vista and I agreed to it, as I was checking the computer for the presence of the browser, I came across the thing that it consist of the internet explorer-8 in it, I told the person that I wanted the internet explorer-9 in it, he gave the excuse that the internet explorer is not been in the stable mode as it was containing many of the bugs which was yet not solved, so I would like you people to help me that is there any issue in it.

re: Does internet explorer-9 has problem in the newly installed windows vista operating system?

Hello friend, I have gone through your problem that you have tried to mention in the above post. As the internet explorer-9 is newly launched in the market, it is still in the beta version, so because of that it too contains some of the problem in it. Many people who had use internet explorer-9 told that it is one of the best browser when compared with the performance, of the other browser but the amount of the bug that is present in that still unsolved is high, so till the issue is not been solved by the Microsoft people it should be used as the browser, as in the near future the bug that is present will be eliminated and the browser will be stable and then you can use it for your personal use.

re: Does internet explorer-9 has problem in the newly installed windows vista operating system?

Hi there, the guy is right since the internet explorer -9 is still in the beta phase it is trying to encourage the user to use this so that more and more bugs which are present will be faced by the user and they will report to the Microsoft I too had some o the issues in it, I was very happy with the performance of it but when I use to open the link which was provided by any of the site for example when I used to click on any of the link that were provided by the goggle page, it would provide the address bar in an empty state, so I was not able to get the address in the other browser but it was present in the goggle page, I tried to find out the solution but was unable to get it so I contacted the tech support of the Microsoft and told them about the issue.

Hi there, I too had a similar kind of the issue in the internet explorer, but in my case the internet explorer main file that was installed in the computer was getting corrupted for no rhyme or reason, I tried to reinstall the thing again and again but it was the same thing which was happening after some time. So because of that I removed the internet explorer-9 from the laptop, and I was using internet explorer-8 or 7. Here the main issue according to me is not been solved and now they have so much bug to solve which the work is been done and it will be resolved soon.

You are lucky, because there were lots of problem in the internet explorer-9 when used in the windows 7. As you must being knowing that windows 7 comes in two version that is in 32 bit and 64 bit, it was creating a lot of trouble in the 64 bit as it was not properly configured properly getting compatible with it, so I had to change my operating system in the 32 bit version as the problem in the 32 bit version was not so much when compared with the 64 bit version. So it is some problem in the windows vista also which I am not that familiar with it, so because of that the person had told you that not to use the internet explorer-9 now, but you can use that in the future.

Hello friend, I too was facing the similar kind of problem in the internet explorer-9, as many of the people are also facing this kind of the problem as now most of the people are questioning to the Microsoft about so much problem that is present in the new browser, so they are trying their level best to make the product such a perfect one that it can keep their reputation in the customers of theirs. So I have the feeling that and also it is the nature o the Microsoft that it gives it best effort at the last minute of the time and also manage to overcome the problem with easy way out. So wait till the browser become stable.