Thread: Internet Explorer 9 History and disappear from the screen

Internet Explorer 9 History and disappear from the screen

Hello friend I have got a problem regarding the internet explorer 9 beta version. I hope to get the best solution from this forum. Till last night everything was working fine. I used to delete my all browsing history every night. But today when I press Ctrl + H I am not able to see my all my history. History option is not seen at all. What may be the problem friend? What should I do to solve this problem? I have recently installed the IE9. I am not so familiar with it. If any have the solution please post on this forum. You would be appreciated.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 History and disappear from the screen

Hello friend, I have read your problem regarding the Internet explorer 9 beta. From my point of view it sounds like virus. I think you are infected by the virus. You will have run malicious program on your browser or you have download or visited the dangerous web sites. So I will suggest you to have latest version of the antivirus and scan your system for the virus. It may be possible that virus has changed the registry value of that so try to repair your registry. All above step may help you to get rid of your problem. So please3 go through it. If problem persist then let me know from this forum.

Hello friend follow the instruction given here to solve your issue of History in internet explorer 9 beta versions. First open Internet Explorer 9 beta after that you need to click on the picture in the right corner of Internet Explorer 9 at the top position. It may happen that your short cut may be not working due to any cause. This may have changed. You need to click on Internet Options from there. In this window you can see the History option click here to see all the history and delete from here.

Hello friend it is the temporary solution to your problem. You can view your history from the it default location. All the web sites you have visited are stored at location. You should click on C drive then Document and setting then local setting folder then click on history folder here you will see all your history. This is the simplest way is to get history contents. I want to delete all history then you can also click on the tool from the menu bar then click on internet option then click on general tab here delete all the cookies and delete all file from here.