Thread: Internet Explorer 9 Beta crashes on window XP

Internet Explorer 9 Beta crashes on window XP

Hey guys, I got I a problem with my Internet explorer 9 beta. I recently downloaded this from this torrent website. Previously I had IE 8. I have windows XP operating system installed in my machine. Problem is that When I click on the installation it go flawless I could complete the setup. But issue it that when I open the internet explorer 9 beta to visit the web site. It crashed. Any have idea about this. I am not getting the solution to this problem. If anyone have idea please post on this forum. Your help would be appreciated.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 Beta crashes on window XP

Hello friend It sounds like virus problem. Once I had the same problem with my internet explorer 8. To solve this problem I first bought a antivirus from the market, installed it the I update to newly released version then I run the antivirus many of the virus had been detected. I deleted them. Then I try to open the IE8 it was not working. I restarted my machine and then try to open it again it not worked. So I uninstalled it. And I installed fresh copy of IE 8. It worked in my case. Now I am able to use my browser. So I will suggest try this.

Hey friend, first I would like to thank for giving your opinion for my question. As you told I run the antivirus twice. But it not worked in my case. I have antivirus already installed in my machine. There is no virus in my system. I uninstalled the internet explorer 9 beta from the control panel uninstall program. Then install IE 9 beta again I am facing the same problem. If any have better solution please post on this forum. Thanks in the advance.

Hello friend from above discussion I can say it sounds add-on problem. From my point of view you should try you internet explorer 9 beta without Add- Ons. Please see whether it work in your case. It might be case that you have bad or corrupted Add-Ons. Start your PC in the safe mode and then in start internet explorer remove the ADD-ons. Or in normal mode click on start button then Accessories here click on system tool there you click on IE with no Add-ons. Please try this. This will work for you.

Hello friend there may be the variation problem also. This was happened with me. I had windows XP installed in machine and I had downloaded the internet explorer 9 beta of 64 bit. So when I start to run it. It crashes. So I will suggest you to make sure that you are using internet explorer 9 beta of 32 bit because you have 32 bit operating system in your machine. It will only support 32 bit software. I also suggest you to upgrade your Flash file on your machine.