Thread: some websites displayed unmanaged way in Internet Explorer 9

some websites displayed unmanaged way in Internet Explorer 9

Hello friend, I have an issue regarding my Internet explorer beta 9. I have window XP on my machine. I had internet explorer 8 previously everything was well this browser. Recently I have installed Internet Explorer 9 Beta on my machine Speaking about the my problem, whenever I open Internet Explorer 9 and visit some websites web pages are not properly displayed or not in arranged manner. In some website I can’t see images. Is there any issue with Internet Explorer 9 or there is a problem on my machine. Please help me.

Re: some websites displayed unmanaged way in Internet Explorer 9

Hello friend I have read your problem and it does not problem with your web browser or Window operating system. I guess your machine is infected with virus, spy-ware or any kind of malicious software that does not let you access particular sites or avoiding the content to display. So I will suggest you scan your computer for the virus with updated one.

Hi friend I think there is problem of compatibility. It may be the chance that particular site you are visiting does not meet the requirement or not suit for Internet explorer. It is possible that using latest version of the software or browser. A site that you are visiting was designed for earlier versions of Internet Explorer, then it is not possible that you can see its contents properly in Internet Explorer 9.

However, there can be also the possibility that SSL is missing. The website you are opening in internet explorer 9 need SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0. I will tell you to activate it in your browser so that you can see all the content on the website. If this feature is disabled in your browser, then the browser cannot display all the contents of the website. Make sure it is enabled.