Thread: xd proxy is always present in the internet explorer-9

xd proxy is always present in the internet explorer-9

Hello, I have noticed some strange error in my browser some few days ago, the operating system that I am using is windows7. When I was going through the history of the internet explorer-9, I noticed the presence of the HX proxy, I didn’t know what it was but when I tried to find out in the on the internet, it was something related to the face book. I do not use face book in my computer, but my friends they sometime come and log in the face book from my computer, as I went more deeper in the history I saw that the entry of it was more than n five time. Is this some kind of the virus or something else, is my computer on high risk, please help in that. Should I go for something other browser as this thing is really giving me sleepless night?

Re: xd proxy is always present in the internet explorer-9

Hello, I think this is because of the add-on that are present in the browser, they are those thing that help your browser with all the features that you require for daily use, do one thing try to test which of the add-on are using this kind of proxy and if you find that then you delete that add-on from there. Click on tools in that manage Add-ons in that you will find all the disable add-on which is present on the browser. The thing is that you have to enable each of the add-on at a single time and check if the problem is been coming or not, if it not coming then it is proper one, go on the next add-on, and do the same thing what you have done before, till you find a particular addon which Is giving that error, once you have found it then remove that addon from the browser.

Hey dude, the thing you told in the above section can it work for the Internet explorer 8 also, in my history when I checked it was only showing xd proxy in that after trying your solution, then I used ccleaner to remove all the history that was consisting of xd proxy and also cleared the temporary files that were present in it, but it is not going, this thing is been present from the first day when I had internet explorer installed in it. Hence due to this problem I removed all the files and folder of the internet explorer-9 from the computer, the strange thing is when I checked the history of the google chrome it was not present in it but it was present in the internet explorer, also I went to my friend place to see that if he is also facing this kind of issue with internet explorer. But he was not facing the issue.

Hi there, I have done all the thing regarding the addon that you have told me, but the problem is still present in it, because of this thing other webpage when I am visiting do not come properly and it is very big problem as it is also transferring through the other website. When I try for getting any of the web request in any of the web page, it is not properly coming in the browser always the page is been loaded half only. Also when I go for some site which has lots of graphic present in it, then it is not able to load the entire thing in it. and it remain the same only, after refreshing also it take a long time to load the same pages. What to do.

Hello there, I have found out a way to remove the XD proxy from the internet explorer 9 and also 8.when I asked the Microsoft guys about the problem, they were not able to do anything about it, they would always say that it is some kind of the error that was present in the internet explorer and it will be resolved soon, to overcome this problem I had found out a solution for it, the solution is as follow close all the program that is running , now click on the startand in the search box type indexing options and click ok, this will lead to remove all the history from the included location, after this is done then click on advanced. Now click on rebuilt the Advanced option. This thing will take some time based on the system configuration of the computer.