Thread: Internet Explorer 9 Progress Bar missing

Internet Explorer 9 Progress Bar missing

Hello friend, I have a trouble regarding my internet explorer 9. I am using a Sony Vio notebook, I have windows 7 Operating system installed in it. I prefer my notebook for accessing Internet. I used this for checking my mail and facebook site. Previously I had IE8 for internet use. I have recently installed Internet Explorer 9,which is functioning well. Problem is that I am not able see progress bar.It is very slow even. What may be the problem. Anyone aware this problem. Please post on this forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 Progress Bar missing

For Internet Explorer 9, and in command of the favorites, the status bar is disabled by default. To enable the status bar click on view menu. here you can see the option for the status bar enable it. To display the menu bar, press the Alt button can also allow the status bar by right clicking on the Home button. Once have allowed Zoom will be available automatically. You can also use the zoom feature by clicking the button and using the zoom tools alternatives exist. Zoom can also be obtained by using CTRL + mouse scroll or CTRL + "+" or "-".

To my knowledge, I'd recommend you to restart your browser, the progress bar in the browser window, you can recover by repairing it, so to repair the first open the browser window, click in the Tools menu bar option and then click the option to restart, wait until the process completes, restart your computer now and try to open any web page, I hope this time will be able to see the progress bar in the browser window.

There are third party plugins that have been developed to place the progress bar back into Internet Explorer 9. Google "Status Bar Progress for Internet Explorer 9" to learn more about these kind of solutions. Cheers!