Thread: I cannot submit feedback when using internet explorer-9

I cannot submit feedback when using internet explorer-9

Hello friends, I am various problems while I am using internet explorer-9 in the windows 7. The list of problems are as follows; random blank tab occurs when you are linking from the other site, while Google earth is working fine for me but the Google map provide me with distorted images when it should be providing me with a good smooth image when requested, when linked with I Google it do not provide me with the zoom option that it should be providing me with. Also when I am using I google in the internet explorer it sometime freezes and it do not come back to the normal speed, a new mail which is not been read; always ask for the compatible view, which by default should be provided automatically. Whenever there is a website which is high on graphical images it always hangs or it performs slow function, so now how to come out of this issue that I am facing.

Re: I cannot submit feedback when using internet explorer-9

Hello there, the problem of the not properly displaying of the page can be solved with the help of compatibility tools or the developer tools that is present, this help you to view the page in the user defined way so that it can help you in providing the best way to visualize the page. To enable the developer tools you can press the F12 button on the keyboard, also to come out from this random blank thread when using internet explorer, you can do the following things click on start, and from there all programs, after this go to accessories, in that click on system tools, in this you will find internet explorer with no add-ons, click on that to get the new browser to be displayed. The new browser which is been displayed consist of no add-on that is all the add-ons is been disabled. Check if your problem still exists or not.

See the best way to know if the addons is the main culprit or no in this problem, is to disable all the addons that are present in the internet explorer-9, now when you have done that check if the problem is occurring or not, if the problem is not occurring then you are on the right track, now come the time to enable all the addons one by one, do the following thing for each add-on that is been present , once you have done the following thing for each add-on, then check if the problem is occurring or not. This will help you in gaining the knowledge that a particular add-on is the one who is causing the problem, the steps are as follows: clicks on tools then click on manage add-ons, in that click only on a single add-on, now click enable and then close the window, surf on the internet and check if the problem persist or not, continue this step till the last add-on is been checked.

Hi there, I am also facing this kind of the problem what you are facing, here whenever I am trying to visit a flash site for the first time it work perfectly fine, but when I tried to refresh the site it ask me for the login id and password also the page sometime is not reachable from there, also sometime it als happens that when I on my computer it will ask for the check disk function and here it do not provide any of the error I think this is due to the beta version product that I am using in the computer, hence it would advisable that wait for some time that it will help you to get the proper product that is been present in the internet.

Hi there, the thing is I have windows live sign-in helper add-on that is on my browser, it is very cool add-on and I have never disable it. Now the thing is that I am using the beta version of the windows live essentials in the browser, which include many application present in it. This was creating a big problem in providing feedback, hence it was not been compatible with internet explorer-9, the only way the problem will be eliminated is by releasing the update version or the higher version of the internet explorer or the windows live essential, I hope the company will provide the solution for this kind of the problem as soon as possible so that it will not create any problem in it.