Thread: Internet Explorer 9 default search remains searchassist.teoma only

Internet Explorer 9 default search remains searchassist.teoma only

I'm attempting to utilize an IE9 but the default search is incredible called as Searchassist by Teoma. I have mentioned the default search to the Google and enter a search term into the address bar starts to call Google and then redirect to Searchassist.Teoma. I've done some research but have not found specific instructions on how to remove or alter this action. Teoma seems like a kind of virus that is taking control of IE9.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 default search remains searchassist.teoma only

"Browser hijacking" is a kind of online fraud. Hackers use wicked software to seize control of your Web browser on your computer and alter the shape and what is exposed when you are surfing the web. If you maintain your computer updated with the most up-to-date security software and updates, and perform safe surfing the Internet and is doing much to keep the hijackers away. However if you are a victim by now of a hijacked browser there are numerous ways to fight online fraud, free browser from hackers, and restore your configuration.

Even I think your browser has been infected by some virus which might be causing such issues. First of all install any perfect antivirus program on your machine and then uninstall the Internet Explorer 9. Now scan your whole machine by using the antivirus software that you have just installed and then remove all the malicious programs out of your windows system. Once your machine does not contains any virus then you may start installing the IE 9 again and then check that your browser keeps google search engine as default one or not after you set it.

Google search is the search for better and more popular in the world and the search results of Google search result. By default, Firefox and Google Chrome and add Google search when you type something in the address bar, the search is done by Google. For the high reliability of Google search, everyone likes and use it. But it appears that after installing some software, Google search is replaced by the search for AOL or some other. Even I have also faced the same problem. I think I could cope with this kind of problem. But do not worry. This page tells you solve this kind of problem and can easily replace the default search engine Google search. therefore, the search engine Google will another time be the engine of your IE 9 browser default search.

Here I have provided the link from where you can download an Avast anti virus which is a very much strong for stopping any kind of viruses from infecting your machine. I am using the same software from last many years and it has never let any virus to infect my windows machine. I suggest you to download the same on your system as well and then remove all the viruses out of it and stay secured all the time. But it has been recommended that you should keep on updating this software to make it effective all the time. Click on an Avast to download it.