Thread: Internet Explorer8 goes slow on windows 7

Internet Explorer8 goes slow on windows 7

Hello friends, now I have used windows 7 with internet explorer 8. It was working well till yesterday evening. But I don’t know how internet goes slow. When I tried to open any link like Google , yahoo or any other then it take time and when I trying to download any picture or video from internet then also it take much time to complete the processes. I don’t see this kind of problem before or you can say that I am new user of internet that’s why I don’t have experience so I am not able to fix this problem. Please help me about this issue.

Re: Internet Explorer8 goes slow on windows 7

I faced the same problem with my older version of internet explorer 8. If you are already running Internet Explorer 8, and you got a problem with speed so my suggestion is that try to get the latest version of our internet browser. You have to open Pages and load quicker than ever, even if they were designed for elder browsers. You can easily find this on net and you can download the latest version of you browser. I am sure after updating you browser you get solution.

If Internet Explorer stops taking action or working, if you come across errors representing that Internet Explorer requests to close, or if browsing suffer slow, you might desire to reset Internet Explorer settings. What time you reset Internet Explorer settings, you essentially start with a new version of Internet Explorer. To mechanically reset Internet Explorer settings, run the rearrange Internet Explorer Settings Fix It. I thing if your problem is of setting then after resetting the browser you will solve this problem

Even as browser add-ons can improve your online experience, they can infrequently interfere or conflict among other software on your workstation. Try to start Internet Explorer without add-ons to see if the problem disappears. If disabling add-ons resolves the trouble, you may want to use supervise add-ons (you can find in the Tools menu) to disable every add-ons and turn on just as you use them. This allows you to find out what plugin is causing the difficulty.

A slow Internet connection can be occurred by many things, for example the category of connection you have, the attendance of spyware, other programs, and viruses, or outside issue, for example heavy traffic on a website. The kind of Internet connection you use is the major important issue in determining your browser speed. The three most general conducts to connect to the Internet from residence are dial-up, DSL, and cable. If you have a option, cable is typically the fastest, but equally DSL and cable are faster than dial-up