Thread: IE 9 RC breaks Netflix in Windows 7 Media Center

IE 9 RC breaks Netflix in Windows 7 Media Center

This is too much of a notification than anything else. I installed Internet Explorer 9 RC at last night and just next morning I observed that the Netflix running inside Media Center fails among a "Script Error" at what time I try to play any instant streaming. It still works within Internet Explorer 9. Now I am not able to solve this. If someone faced this kind of problem before then please help me and provide some tips to solve it.

Re: IE 9 RC breaks Netflix in Windows 7 Media Center

Most of people are getting the similar error in windows media center but then everyone is getting dissimilar symptoms. I can observe netflix through Internet Explorer 9 browser but it will not work through Internet Explorer 9 installed through windows media center. But Internet Explorer 8 it works enormous in windows media center and browser. And behind all of this I got download bugs to update windows media center myself. I do like Internet Explorer 9 allot speedy and fresh but then again I wish to watch netflix through my media center so I would like to go back to Internet Explorer 8 awaiting the bugs are gone.

To report a compatibility problem to the Internet Explorer development group, please take a sometime and propose your feedback for Internet Explorer 9 through the ‘Send Feedback’ feature. For that you have to follow the steps
    • push Alt + X on your keyboard or press the “Tools” device on the right side of the toolbar
    • select Send feedback.
    • And then follow the commands in the window that appears.

And summit your feedback may be they help you.

Serious troubles might occur if you modify the registry wrongly. Therefore, make sure that you follow all steps watchfully. For the better protection, back up the registry previous to you modify it. Then, you can re-establish the registry if a difficulty occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, you have to go the official site and try to search about it if your problem is related with registry then you get solution.