Thread: I am unable to access hotmail account from the internet explorer-9

I am unable to access hotmail account from the internet explorer-9

Hello friends, I am facing an problem in the internet explorer-9, the problem is I am not able to access the hotmail account in it after I have installed it, this is a very usual thing that is happening to me, I had gone on the various site and I have seen people having a same kind of the problem in it, the error message that is provided to me is either the site is experiencing the problem or the windows live network is experiencing the problem in connecting with this site, but when I tried this site with the Google chrome it is opening and working perfectly fine there, is this the problem of the internet explorer or some network issue, please help me in the problem.

Re: I am unable to access hotmail account from the internet explorer-9

Hi, I was also facing this kind of problem regarding the site that you have mention, did you tried un installing the internet explorer-9 from the computer to see that it is still working or not, also there are many add-on which will not allow you to connect to the internet, so you can do one thing. Disable all the Add-ons that are present in the internet explorer, once you have done that the try the site that you were doing, even if that does not work then try restarting the browser in the safe mode, this will set the setting in the default mode and help you to remove all the setting that are creating the problem. This should help you in removing all the error that you are facing.

Hello there, it seems that the problem that you are facing was also experience by me in the past, I also tried various methods to come out of this and it was a big problem to overcome this at that time since I was not able to find out a proper solution for the answer to it. But after I trying so much of the solution I got the best one which helped me, I hope you will also gain some relief from it. The thing is internet explorer or any of the browser that are present always check the secure mail certificates that are present in the site, it may be possible that the browser of you is not been able to check the same. To do that do the following thing that I am telling you to do. In the internet explorer 9, go on tools and then click internet options in the internet options go on content and see the certificates that has been provided to you in that, now in the personal tab, click advanced in that it will ask you to enable the Secure mail, this is what is missing from the browser.

Did you try reinstalling the internet explorer-9 as it is the beta version that you are using. There may be some bug which is present in the browser which is causing the problem for you. I had seen many review of the internet explorer in the net, though the performance of it is excellent , but it still consist of the bug which is not yet identified by the technical people of the company, so this may be the issue, try un installing the latest browser and see that you have the previous one, if it is working with the previous one then the problem is in the browser, and not in the site which you have told about the error that is been displaying on the browser.

Hey if it working on the other browser, then why don’t you access your account from there only, since you are facing so much of the problem in the internet explorer-9, and it is also the beta version so it will consist of some error that is not been rectified from the organization. So better try to access from the other browser that is present with you, if it is not then you can go for Firefox browser, since they also provide the same performance that the other browser is been providing. Even if you want to use internet explorer latest version then you should wait till the latest version proper version is been released in the market.