Thread: Beta version of internet explorer-9 is not loading in the windows 7

Beta version of internet explorer-9 is not loading in the windows 7

Hello friends, there is a issue that I am facing in the internet explorer-9 beta version, here recently I downloaded this and it was working fine for the 64 bit version only, the 32 bit version is not been able to open any of the request that you have made in the address bar, it always provide me with an error saying that the internet explorer is been stopped. The operating system that I am using is windows 7 ultimate X64, the thing is I am very happy with the overall performance of the internet explorer-9 which is still in the beta version, but the only problem that is present is in the 32 bit, is this a bug which is encountered to everyone or just foe me only.

Re: Beta version of internet explorer-9 is not loading in the windows 7

Hello , it seems that the Internet explorer-9 that you are having is been corrupted for certain reason, it is sad to say that you have to un install the latest beta version and re install it if you require this. The uninstall process is been shown below, click on start button which is present in the below the task bar. Then in the search box type Programs and Features and then click View install updates, then you right click the internet explorer 9 in it, once you have done that uninstall it, it will provide you with the message of confirmation, then click on yes to go further for uninstalling process. Once you have done that it will follow the steps of uninstalling automatically, and once it is finished then restart the computer for the changes to take place. What you have done is you have removed the latest version of internet explorer-9 and you are now on the previous version of the internet explorer. Check if the problem is present or not, if not then it was a bug that was creating the problem. If you still want internet explorer-9 on the computer then you can go for the official version and not for the beta version.

Hi nigma, I had recently went through the problem, it seems that the add-on that are present in the internet explorer is been creating the problem that you are facing, try removing all the add-on in the internet explorer and check if it is still happening , if yes then do the below mention steps that I have written in it, go on the control panel, and then on the network and internet, in that go on the internet options, in that the advanced option will be provided , in the Advanced option reset internet option Setting will be given click, and the value of restore is been provided, click on restore to set all the setting in the proper manner. This helped me hope it will work with you.

Hey guys I found out that some of the setting of the previous version that is internet explorer-8 was not been changed to the recently upgraded version of the internet explorer-9, also some of the add-on which were present in the internet explorer-8 were not been compatible with the internet explorer-9, so try out this steps that are provided to overcome the problem, run the internet explorer 9 and check if the problem is present or not, if it is present then do the next step that is present in it. Disable all the add-ons that are present in the internet explorer and check that all the Add-on is been removed so that neither of it will create any problem in it. Once you have done this restart the browser in the safe mode and check if the problem persists, most of the time the problem is been eliminated by this solution.

According to me using of the internet explorer should be very less, this is because most of the virus that affects the normal working of the browser try to gain access in it when compared with the open free browsers, also this kind of issue are not been present in the free version of the browser that are present in the internet in plenty. As internet explorer is the Microsoft one of the important tools it is said that all the virus which is been created is done by keeping the knowledge of this in mind. You can also go with the various browsers that are present in the internet which is free and easy to use and also safer when comparing with the internet explorer.