Thread: Internet Explorer 9 freezes on external link click

Internet Explorer 9 freezes on external link click

I think that this is the small problem with the Internet Explorer 9. If I am using the Internet Explorer 9 and click on any of the external link then it crashes the Internet Explorer 9. It just shows me the message that program is not responding. Other than this, many of the times (not for all time) it as well freezes at start up. Can you tell me that what can be the problem with that and how can this be solved? I have already tried all the things from my side but none of them are working. Please help me friends.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 freezes on external link click

If the window is blocked Internet Explorer 9 in the implementation then the more plausible reason for this is the add-ons. So I would recommend that not to make use of the non-ons mode. Click Start. Type "iexplorer.exe-extoff" and press Enter. This will release the IE in No Add-ons mode. Confirm if the concern is precipitated or performance is not disturbed, while in this mode. If there is a situation to use this mode, the administrator can use to disable all add-ons you want. I am sure that this advice will help.

If you desire to disable all add-ins allowed, then the following steps will help:
    1. Open Internet Explorer 9. Set the toolbar button (wheel button on the right corner) and click Manage Add-ons. In the Show drop-down menu, choose all to display all add-ons that are installed on your computer. Look of each item on the list, choose add, and then click Disable in the information window.
    2. Once you have turned off all the things on this list then click on OK.
    3. Exit and restart Internet Explorer.

Software rendering is also an option to solve the problem of Internet Explorer 9 crash. If you rearrange Internet Explorer or supplements how tenaciously no problem for you, then it might be a compatibility problem with the graphics card. To determine this, Click Start, enter the command (inetcpl.cpl) within the Start Search box, and after that hit enter. Within Internet Options, select Advanced tab and after that Click inside "Accelerated Graphics' within the box next to 'Use GPU rendering software rendering instead of *'. Ensure that it is found, click OK. Close Internet Options. Now open Internet Explorer 9. Now it should work without any dilemma.

It is possible that the problem is due to some antivirus that is installed in your computer and that is protecting your computer to open many of the sites or I can say links. If you want to check that then just disable the antivirus that is installed in your computer for some time and then try to open the links again to see if that is showing you the same problem once again. If that is not showing you that problem then it will confirm that the problem is with the antivirus that you are using and once you know the source of the problem then you can move on to the solution easily.