Thread: At what time I uninstall internet explorer 9 it has not been fruitfully removed from vista

At what time I uninstall internet explorer 9 it has not been fruitfully removed from vista

Hello friends, I have old computer and I am using windows vista32 bit it was working very fine for me and I feel too comfortable with this but yesterday morning I got problem when I tried to uninstall internet explorer 9 then it shows massage and that is it has not all been fully uninstalled. I don’t see this kind of problem before yet. So if anyone faced this kind of problem and you have solution for it so please provide me its will work for me.

Re: At what time I uninstall internet explorer 9 it has not been fruitfully removed from vista

I would like to suggest you to that just follow the instruction mentioned below may be it will help you. First you need to go in “cmd” prompt and for that click on Start button,and type ‘cmd’ in the search box, then click on right and choose ‘run as Administator’ and in this cmd prompt type the following
    “forfile /P %winder%\servicing\Packages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*9.*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up:@fname /norestart"”
    And finally reboot the computer.and see.

Re: At what time I uninstall internet explorer 9 it has not been fruitfully removed from vista

If you want to uninstall Internet-Explorer 9 and you are tired for it so you need to follow my given steps
    • First you have to open Programs and features window. for open it, write “appwiz.cpl” in search box of Start menu search.
    • At the left of panel, press view installed updates option then you get one list of installed updates. Try to find Windows Internet Explorer 9 from this list.
    • Then press Right-button on the entry and choose uninstall to take away
    Internet Explorer 9 from your computer.

If you are trying to entirely uninstall Internet Explorer 9then follow the belov steps
    • Install Perfect Uninstaller in your workstation.
    • Tick the "Force Uninstall" tab and the locate the folder of Internet Explorer 9.
    • Press ‘Next’ and then follow the instruction to complete the removal.

From the above steps, Internet Explorer 9 will be totally uninstalled from your PC.

If you have knowledge about any uninstaller software then you go with this otherwise if you do not aware with this then it will be become harmful for your computer. Now my suggestion is that you have to go to make contact with any knowledgeable person who have knowledge about any uninstaller and take his/her help to remove Internet Explorer 9. It is better alternative for you or search on net about it and take help of net here some simple steps are given to remove Internet Explorer 9 .