Thread: Hyper linking in Windows7 and Internet Explorer 9

Hyper linking in Windows7 and Internet Explorer 9

Hi all, I am having the computer which is running the Windows 7 operating system in it. I have recently installed the Internet Explorer 9 in it. I just wanted to know that how can I send a hyper link to any of my friends. I tried the page tab but that does not seem to be usable for me. I have no idea that how can I do that. Can you please tell me that what will be the best way to do that? I will appreciate each and every reply on this. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: Hyper linking in Windows7 and Internet Explorer 9

My suggestion to you is to re-register yourself to the E-mail client that you are using and after that try to send the link. This time it will send the link without any problem. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time. So try this and see if that is able to help you or not. If that solves the problem for you then please reply back with your experience so that it will be helpful to all the other users who are also facing the similar problem with that. Thank you.

It’s very simple to do that. If you want to send any link then you can just press the alt key and that will show you the menu bar. From the menu bar, you will have to click on the File and this will show you many option with one of the options as select file. Click on that and Click on Send link by E-mail. After that, you will have to provide the email address of the person whom you wish to send the address. Click on send and that will send the link to that person by email. This is the only way that I know to do that and I am 100% sure that this is going to help you. Thank you!!!

If you are using the Outlook Express and getting the problem then you should not worry regarding the Outlook Express Because it only pertaining to XP users. In XP we have a default E-mail client previously entrenched in it. In Windows 7, there is none of this and this is all thanks to the EU. So, if you desire to send E-mail you either makes use of a web interface otherwise locate a real E-mail client to utilize. WLMail is an instance of a real E-mail client you can obtain that is a free download.

All that does is provides you the GUI comparable of an assoc command. To make use of that you require to contain the GUI comparable of an ftype intended for anything it is that you are attempting to assoc. Re-register is completed with the bottom one, Set Program Access as well as Computer Defaults. Make certain that you really select Windows Live Mail since the default E-mail client and not only examine it to observe that it is thought to be that. After that when you click on ok then you must observe a little popup window giving you that an .msi file is being completed. If you don't perceive that it most likely didn't function either. Within that case I would attempt inspiring the control.exe window which you require to perform that from, e.g. right-click in icon of Taskbar and then right-click Control Panel item, choose Run as Administrator as well as work through that one.