Thread: Internet Explorer 9 Download Manager stopped working

Internet Explorer 9 Download Manager stopped working

After installed the newly released internet explorer web browser in my windows 7 compatible HP Compaq Presario notebook, I encountered a problem with the default download manager of this web browser stopped working when I was downloading a file with its default download manager. It proceeds up to half of the downloaded file, but after that it stopped working and directs me to stop the browser. I stopped but did not allow me to download that file in the next time. Any suggestion for this to resolve this, any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 Download Manager stopped working

As per the problem that you posted here, I think this is occurring for the add-ons those are applied in your system, to confirm about this, start the browser in without add-ons mode from system tool under accessories in start menu, if the similar issue is still persists in the browser; then I recommended you to remove the plug in from your browser, and I hope this will surely help you.

This can also be occurring for the other application or any browser, which is installed in your system or was installed into your machine, for that I recommend you to remove that one or make sure that the removed browser installed files are removed from your system properly. I was also facing relevant issue, and after that I was also followed this process, and by this the problem was solved, I hope other application file is the cause of the issue of this problem, and with the above process this will overcome.

Reset the browser, for that open program and features from control panel and form the drop down list select the s browser and click on reset option from the top of that window, now wait till the reset process will completes and reboot your system after that process. In most of the problems those are related with the internet explorer I found that the reset process is works, and this is termed as the most recommended solution for nay problem in internet explorer web browser. I think this will surely help you to resolve the issue.

I am also having an issue in my windows vista system with this internet explorer web browser, this stopped working from last morning when I was downloading a file from its default download manager. The browser and along with this the system was freezes for few minute, after that I instantly tried with reboot the system, but still after that till now I am not able to download that file with the internet explorer 9 download manager. I am a school student, recently purchased my system. Is here any one having any third party download manager software that I can sue into my system? Any information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

The Free Download Manager (shortly named as FDM), it is much more reliable and comfortable: it supports resume downloads after the break, it lists the files to a manageable list, and uses some techniques to try to increase download speeds. This works with HTTP, HTTPS and FTP are supported by the program along with peer-to-peer BitTorrent. It supports Programs, video, audio, or any other documents. You can easily transfer any file from the network to your computer with this software. it can navigate with internet explorer, opera, Mozilla Firefox and other core browser.

Orbit downloader is a download manager that is termed as a good alternative of Free Download Manager or FlashGet . The great strength of this software is to capture video broadcast streaming directly from Internet. There are many such videos on Google Video or Youtube. During installation, you can activate the corresponding plug-ins for browsers that you use so you can start your downloads from a web page with ease. The program features a simple interface that should be acceptable to you regarding your requirements. Orbit Downloader integrates seamlessly with the Internet Explorer , Opera or Firefox , you can also start whenever you want from the system tray. it works with almost all web pages, even those who usually send in confusion, the download manager. The Orbit Downloader committed to the minimum system resources and has a function to capture audio and video streaming.