Thread: How to send hyperlink with internet explorer 9

How to send hyperlink with internet explorer 9

After reading the title I hope you have got the purpose for which I have come here. I have been looking on how to send an hyperlink. I don’t know if I am trying the correct method or it may also be possible that I am using the correct method but my application toward the method is wrong. So could you please explain me in some simple steps on how to send an hyperlink. So that I get enough information on it. so do reply as early as possible.

Re: How to send hyperlink with internet explorer 9

Well, i dont have a certain knowledge on this topic but i feel that you need to re-register with the email client program that you are trying to use. E.g if you are using ms outlook then try re registering from there. I think that will help. I know i am not sure about this topic but what’s the harm in trying with the method, you may get with the solution. So as of now just try with the simple solution and let me know whether that helped or not.

I have got a simple solution for you. Well what you have to do in this case is that you will have to select the alt key which will bring up the menu bar, after that you will be prompted to select the file which you want to send, after having select the file, do the sending procedure and after having done that you will have to send the link through email. This is how you will have to carry on with the sending of the hyperlink. Do try it and I am quite sure that you would be able to get the desired solutions out of it.

Ok got the point that you are trying to make here. Well in my case the problem is that I am having difficulty getting the default programs set. So whenever r I do some changes In the default program settings and use " associate a file type or protocol with a specific program". All the files type of FTP, HTTP list internet explorer as the default program. So whenever I want to change the program it only displays internet explorer as the default program. I want the windows live to be set as the default program. So what should I do?

That’s not the correct method that you have given there .well what you have to do in order to re-register is that you will have to Set Program Access and Computer Defaults and make changes there and from there you will have to change the default client program as a windows live mail. In order to confirm the change that you have made whenever you click on ok you must be able to see a popup which shows that the .msi file is being executed. If you don’t get it then it means that the file execution is not proper.

Yes I did get with the solution and i need to thank you all for the efforts that you all have put in to solve my issue. I did try with the above method that you have posted here and let me tell you that it has really helped me out. So thanks a lot for it. I was not expecting that this solution will work with me. surprisingly it worked out and I am really very happy about it. I am able to send an hyperlink quite easily.