Thread: Web site requires to upgrade the flash player in internet explorer 9

Web site requires to upgrade the flash player in internet explorer 9

I am having a Dell inspiron laptop, this is running with windows 7 os. The system was running file till the last date with almost all of its inbuilt features and along with the applications, those were applied in to the system. I recently replace the internet explorer 8 web browser with the IE 9 full version. And right after that I encountered a problem with this, a specific web site that I regularly visits require to upgrade the flash player. I applied the flash player but still the error message is appearing into the screen. This was running fine with the earlier version. is here nay one having any idea on this issue?

re: Web site requires to upgrade the flash player in internet explorer 9

I suggest you to download the latest version of flash player from Adobe official web site, that should be compatible with the operating system and the browser version that you are using in your system, the latest flash player form newly launched internet explorer 9 web browser is available into the adobe official web site, download and replace with the existing one. I hope this will surely help you to resolve the issue.

According to me the problem that you posted here, this can also might be occurring for the other application that is running in your system, for that proceed to the device manager and from there open the process tab, now look for the process of the web browser, check whether this is running with any other process in your system, if you found anything like this then first of all kill that process and then again check whether the similar issue is still arriving in your system or not. I hope this will be resolving the issue.

Though the web site was running fine with the earlier version of that web browser, ten as per my knowledge, the problem is also might ebb occurring for the browser, start the browser in add-ons mode from system tool under accessories and in that mode check whether the similar issue is occurring or not. If this still happening then be sure that the issue is arriving for the add-ons those are applied into the browser, I suggest you to remove them from the web browser, the problem will be resolved with this.

I am also encountering a similar type of problem in my internet explorer 9 version web browser, after install this browser, some of the applications those are installed into the system stopped working, this only happens only if the browser is open, and that time I tried to execute any other application. After double click on the application launch icon, it direct that the application is using with any other program, and direst me to stop the execution of that application. But this does not appear if the browser is not open, the application can easily open and I can easily access the application into my system.

Re: Web site requires to upgrade the flash player in internet explorer 9

Open control panel and from there open the program and features. From the drop down list locate the browser application nod select that one, now click on reset option from the top of the screen. Terminate the process and wait till it completes the process. I had relevant issue with the internet explorer 8 web browser after that I also did search on this issue, applied many tricks but nothing was helped me, after that one of my friend suggest me to go through this reset process, I applied and the problem was solved. So regarding your problem is also recommend you to try with this process, it will surely help you. After this process I again need to apply the plug-ins along with the flash player into the browser second time.

Re: Web site requires to upgrade the flash player in internet explorer 9

After applying the above mentioned processes if you are still facing the problem, then I recommend you to go for the last and final process, this will definitely resolve the issue, it is the fresh installation of the web browser, remove the existing one along with also remove the other browser installed files those are stored into the temporary folder and into the registry editor. now proceed for the fresh installation and re-apply the only flash player that is desire with the browser version. I hope this will surely help you to overcome from the problem.