Thread: When to trust a website while surfing through Internet Explorer 9

When to trust a website while surfing through Internet Explorer 9

Hello dear friends this is my first thread that I have made on this forum as I have come to know from many of my friends that the people over here are really very helpful and I will surely get all the necessary facts that we would require at a instant speed, so I hope that I will not get disappointed by any of you. The reason why I have posted here is to know from some of you that how will I be able to know whether the website that I am accessing is from a trusted party or not. I have just installed the Internet Explorer 9 and I am making use of it as a default browser. Eagerly waiting for the response.

re: When to trust a website while surfing through Internet Explorer 9

Well I think that you need not worry about any of the access to the unauthorized websites as I think that the Internet Explore 9 have got the best and the ultimate features so as to disallow access to any of the untrusted site. When you try to access any of the untrusted site the Internet Explorer just blocks it and it does not allow you to access it from any source. No matter how many times you try you will be always redirected to some other place whenever you try accessing the unauthorized websites, so no need to worry about anything as such.

If suppose that it happens that you access a dynamic website which requires you to enter the website then you will have to turn up at a website starting a link in an email message, verify with the sender of the email message that the website is genuine prior that you provide any information to the site. If the website is really untrusted then you will surely get some kind of a error and will be restricted from accessing the same.

One of the criteria that should be considered while accessing the website through any of the browser is that when you enter the website address inside the address bar and after you press enter inorder to load that website make sure that the address bar does not get red and that if it really gets red, it means that the website that you are trying to access is not froma trusted party or it is that the website certificate has been untrusted and you will not be able to access the same.

While accessing any website after having inserted the website address make sure that the web address in the Address bar and in the certificate details to make sure it matches the address you are actually looking for. Malicious or untrusted websites will frequently employ comparable website names to play hoax with the visitors and make them believe that the website that you are looking to access is surely a trusted one, so you will have to make sure that you don’t do anything else.

If suppose that while accessing the internet you are tempted to visit a retail website, you will have to ensure that the site contains absolutely eligible phone number or street and is of the indented recipient that is the retail store. If the site merely provides an email address you can send a email to the address to ask for additional contact information. If the site fails to provide the desired information related to contact them then I would advice not to provide personal information to that website, please be in a full sense while accessing this kind of a dynamic websites.

Re: When to trust a website while surfing through Internet Explorer 9

There is a way so as to recognize whether the site from the trusted party or not, for this you will have to make sure to observe if the website displays an Internet trust association logo or not, usually you will find that the best and the authorized website has got some kind of a Internet Explorer logo on it. The logo suggests that the website has a privacy statement and enables users to select how their information is used. Example organizations include TRUSTe, BBB Online, and WebTrust website. So if you don’t find the logo then it is recommended not to access the same.