Thread: How to Change Internet Explorer 9 privacy settings

How to Change Internet Explorer 9 privacy settings

Hello friends I am making use of the new Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 that has just go released and although I really find this one interesting as compared to the Microsoft’s previous version of the browser but I find that there are some of the options that are integrated inside this Internet Explorer 9 hard to find. I would specially want to know that what are the ways through which I will be able to change the privacy settings of the same as I would want to enjoy the highest level settings as possible.

Re: How to Change Internet Explorer 9 privacy settings

To access the Internet Explorer privacy settings you will have to open Internet Explorer by double clicking on the Internet Explorer icon. Once you open the browser you will have to click the Tools menu button and then click Internet options. Over there you will find the option of the privacy settings, you must tab through it and then once you click on it you will find some of the options that are related to the privacy settings which you can easily change the way you want.

Hey dude I really don’t know what do you mean by changing the privacy settings of the Internet Explorer 9 since everything that was there in the previous version of the browser is exactly the same, with only few options here and there. Once you go inside the privacy settings , you can easily move the slider to set what types of cookies are blocked or permitted. If you want to block some of the website to remain in accessible then you can click on the Sites option can insert the name of the site which you don’t want anyone to access from your system.

There are numerous settings that you can modify inside the Internet Explorer 9 privacy settings such that if you want to import the Internet Privacy Preference file then you can easily click on the Import options that are made available on the interface of the Internet Explorer. You can even click on the Advance tab so as to override the privacy settings of some of the cookies that are available in the browser. If suppose that while accessing the privacy settings if you find that there is some kind of a unusual activity or you have got something wrong in the settings then you can Click on the Default option so as to reset privacy settings to their original level.

Dude to make use of the privacy settings that are related to blocking of all the website that uses the Microsoft Location Services then you can select the never allow websites to request your physical location check box. To block all websites that you have already permitted to find your estimated location, click Clear sites. With this option you will only be able to get access to all the site of your choice and that you will certainly have the safe and secure browsing.

If you are making use of the Internet Explorer 9 and you want to stop useless pop-up windows from appearing, select the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box with which thereafter you will not be able to get the pop ups. To stop toolbars from ongoing to monitor your browsing activity following you turn on InPrivate Browsing, select the Disable toolbars and extensions while InPrivate Browsing starts checkbox. So in all you can get the safest surf that you have ever experienced with the web browser.

Internet Explorer 9 provides us the capability to analyze a website's P3P (Platform for Privacy Preferences standard) privacy policy as well as evaluate it in the direction of the privacy preferences you comprise inside the browser. Even if a website does not contain a P3P privacy policy, it might contain a written privacy statement that you can easily look for. To look for the same you can click the Tools button, peak to Safety, and then click Web Page Privacy Policy and then Double-click the website whose privacy strategy you would like to observe.