Thread: Internet Explorer 9: How can SmartScreen Filter help protect me?

Internet Explorer 9: How can SmartScreen Filter help protect me?

Hello friends I would want to know that what exactly is the SmartScreen features and how will I be able to safeguard me from the anonyms attack that is being carried out in the internet. I have already downloaded this Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 from the internet, but I am unaware of some of the features such as the SmartScreen Filter so can someone please highlight some of the features of it so that I can be able to make full use of it.

Re: Internet Explorer 9: How can SmartScreen Filter help protect me?

The SmartScreen Filter is a attribute in Microsoft new version of the Internet Explorer 9 that helps in detecting malicious websites and can prevent the damage that can be caused after accessing the same. SmartScreen Filter can also help in protecting from downloading or installing malicious programs that could serious damage to all the other programs and probably all our system can come into reckoning and you will be feel like someone else is making use of the system.

The SmartScreen Filter technique that has been integrated inside the Internet Explorer 9 really helps us in analyzing the webpages as we surf the web and also determines if they have any character that might be distrustful. If suppose while you were surfing the internet, it detects some suspicious webpages, SmartScreen will automatically demonstrate a message giving you the warning signal that the website has got inside it and will generally ask you whether or not you want to access this site or not.

Not only is the SmartScreen Filter helps to recognize the unauthorized websites, but it even makes a note of the files that we download from the internet not in favor of a list of reported nasty software sites and programs which are harmful. If suppose that while you downloading any harmful content from the internet if it finds any suspicious object, then the SmartScreen Filter will notify you that the download has been blocked for your safety. So in all this kind of a technique is really very fruitful for getting the best security.

SmartScreen Filterof the Internet Explorer 9 helps fight these threats in the course of a sequence of difficult tools that is protection against identity theft and can filter the threats fraud websites that attempt to obtain personal data such as usernames, passwords and billing information. It even help to remove all known unnecessary warnings about files, and display severe warnings for high-risk downloads. It helps prevent the infiltration of potentially damaging software on your computer.

Hey guys I would want to know that do we have to on this features by following some steps that have usually been carried out while we want to make use of some feature or is that this kind of functionality is directly available inside the Internet Explorer 9. I would want to know this because of the fact that I have already got the Internet Explorer 9 on my system but I haven’t seen anything as of yet that will show something related to accessing unauthorized websites. So please provide some quick suggestion.

Nope friend this kind of functionality is directly integrated inside the Internet Explorer 9 and you will not have to perform any kind of steps as such so as to enable the service. This is the most striking feature of the Internet Explorer that makes is stand apart from all the browser that has been developed in recent times. None of the browser would aim to provide rich features with the security apart from this new one that has been built with the aim to provide the best security features.